YAY!!! Excited over so little!

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by PackLeader, Sep 11, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

Okay, tested the water today. Ammonia at 0, nitrites at .25, nitrates at 10, PH at 8.3, SG at 1.0245.

I know many of you would probably be upset at those params, but this is the closest to "good" that I have had since the anemone died and pretty much jacked everything up about 1 1/2 months ago.:skull: After it died, ammonia, nitrite, and nitrates all pegged above where my test kit would even meter. Its taken a long time to get to the point I am at now, but I finally feel like the tank is regaining control, and the cycle is re-establishing itself. Hopefully in another month or two, I will finally be able to start getting some of the corals and fish I have wanted since day one!

See, being excited over so little is fun! :thumbs_up

2. Click Here!

3. cannedmulder

cannedmulder Teardrop Maxima Clam

Congrats and don't worry I get excited over things like that too!

4. Reeron

Reeron Blue Ringed Angel

Actually, those params are worth getting excited about, especially considering the mess that anemone made of your tank.

5. shawn8003

shawn8003 Astrea Snail

Congrats! I can definitely relate.

6. conjuay

conjuay Feather Duster

Congratulations. Some times you really have to hunt for the silver lining in this hobby! I'm waiting for a leather to finally start showing the same polyp extension it displayed before I "treated" with a phosphate remover. Must be well over a month, might be getting closer to two months! Bad things seem to happen REAL quick. Recovery never seems quick enough.

7. hlobell

hlobell Astrea Snail

LOL ,,I get exicted just sitting down and watching TV now and day's