yankees game

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Newreef15, Oct 22, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. mocarski

mocarski Bristle Worm

Welllll.... maybe Reed Tucker's been sharing it.

2. Click Here!

3. mikev15101

mikev15101 Purple Spiny Lobster

There you go wkbrdr1661, now that is what im talking about, you were straight forward, said the facts, admitted what most yanks fans wont, it will no doubt be a good series. Thank you for clearing up that not all yankees fans are taking a ride on the short bus.

4. oceanparadise1

oceanparadise1 Fire Squid

ur right we do right the short bus, the short bus to the world series bc this series will not go 7 games

5. oceanparadise1

lol BTW of course its going to be a good series its the world series!!!!!! u get so riled up i jus play alone with it, its funny!! but yea cliff pithced great, actually was unhittable and yup i ate my words on that! but i still say yanks in 6

6. mikev15101

mikev15101 Purple Spiny Lobster

um your already in the ws, so i would think you would be off the bus....good try tho...and your right it wont go 7 games, phils in 6

7. mocarski

mocarski Bristle Worm

lol. I don't know who will win, but I can't tell you how much fun it's been to be a Phillies fan the last two years.

It's really amazing to me that for as much as NY fans say they hold winning the World Series in such high regard that they show so little respect to the current WS champs when it's not them.

I can promise you this. If the Yanks win the series, I'll be one of the first on here posting congratulations. I could wish that the Yanks fans would do the same.

8. Click Here!

9. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I was at a friend's house last night and he ordered a philly cheesesteak from down the street. He said if he ate one that Philly would win. I guess he was right. :) I should see if he is eating one tonight too!

10. oceanparadise1

of course i would, at the end of the day, its jus a game :)

11. mocarski

mocarski Bristle Worm

What's his address? I'll have one delivered lol.

12. wkbrdr1661

wkbrdr1661 Purple Spiny Lobster

I will always give credit where it is due with one exception... the new england patriots. I think being a Bills fan my whole like has taught me to be a realistic and humble fan.

I think that too often fans, in every sport - of every team, think that they need to be blind of their teams weaknesses and their opponents strengths in order to be "die hard"... unfortunately too often they also come across as ignorant and unknowingly hurt their own credibility and the credibility of the very team they are rooting for.

That being said i still hope we crush you tonight haha. should be a good game lets go watch!

If the Phils win i will also be the first to hand out a congrats.