yankees game

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Newreef15, Oct 22, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. wkbrdr1661

wkbrdr1661 Purple Spiny Lobster

Dude im a huge yanks fan but looking at the stats, i dont think that i would say that hughs and joba have been anything close to dominant in the post this year. I think i saw that between the two of them they have given up like 13 runs.... thats terrible.

I think yanks in 6 too actually but i am nervous about middle relief. That was where the angels got stuff going and the phils offense is more dangerous i think. I haven't really seen them play other than Sportscenter.

We just gotta find a way to have mo pitch the last 3 innings of every game. lol

I think its going to be a great WS regardless though. Go Yanks!

2. Click Here!

3. mocarski

mocarski Bristle Worm

No posts by Yankee fans after the game last night? I'm a little disappointed.

Remind me again. Yanks in how many games?

4. oceanparadise1

oceanparadise1 Fire Squid

5. mocarski

mocarski Bristle Worm

It seems unnatural for new York fans to be so quiet lol. Something must be seriously wrong

6. mikev15101

mikev15101 Purple Spiny Lobster

Here we go again....I loved that game lastnite...All you talked about was Cliff lee not Doing anything in the AL....how about being the ONLY...repeat...ONLY pitcher in MLB HISTORY to throw for 10ks, Zero walks and no earned runs....how about that for not doing anything in the AL, he shut down the "MAN" in A fraud.....your "shutdown" pitcher is now known as C.C. "homerun" Sabathia.....he had no control, got scared walked batters, couldnt locate a rhino standing in the street. That is why the phils will win, you new york fans have NO respect for the WORLD CHAMPS......and yes we are the WORLD CHAMPS, untill somebody beats us, i do not care about best record.

7. oceanparadise1

yada yada yada yanks in 6

8. Click Here!

9. mikev15101

mikev15101 Purple Spiny Lobster

Your just like the yankees pitching....NO ANSWERS.....I should have expected that from a yankees fan...

10. oceanparadise1

no answers lol cc did fine he just didnt get any support.......like i siad yanks in 6

11. mirandacollc

mirandacollc Flame Angel

HAHA!!!!!! right..... Yankees s@#k!!!!! that is the common bumper sticker around these parts!

12. oceanparadise1

I see you have all been sharing the hatoraid