yankees game

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Newreef15, Oct 22, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Newreef15

Newreef15 Horrid Stonefish

wait wait wait who has won the most series ever. yea that what i thought

Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
  2. Click Here!

3. mikev15101

mikev15101 Purple Spiny Lobster

Yea and they bought players then too, they were always the largest market team, before they had free agency and the draft they would just buy up every good player, why because they had the most resources and im pretty sure we werent discussing the 20's, 30's or 50's here, were were talking about recent history. What does Babe Ruth, Joe D, Mickey and them have to do with this years team....NOTHING. And just because you have about a dozen fans at your marlins games down there or that we beat up your rays last year, so you decided to jump on the yanks now....real nice

4. Newreef15

Newreef15 Horrid Stonefish

i was born in new jersey and one of my first pictures of me is me with a yankee shirt on.

5. oceanparadise1

oceanparadise1 Fire Squid

sorry making it 13 years in a row untill last year, wow one bad year lol what other team can say thye have done what the yanks did

CC is different this year, not a chacne phillies win the WS this year
    hahahahahah phillies have NO chance

rays are ass they got lucky, rays are not the yanks, if the yanks where actually healthy they win 110 games member they did it this year with NO wang and NO nady....NASTYY

and buying wins? how come no one talks about the sox or the cubs or the other half dozen teams who do the same thing??? o yea bc people LOVE to hate who ever the best is and the BEST IS THE YANKS!!!! GO YANKEESSSSSS!!!

Sorry phillie fans all you earned by beating the dodgers was a grade a BUTT WHOOPING BY THE BOMBERS!

6. mikev15101

lets see if prove it....haha jp...

7. oceanparadise1

8. Click Here!

9. mikev15101

NO WANG?! that dude is a scrub....they ended up demoting him, nobody wanted him. and your right the rays are not the yanks, unlike the yanks they made it to the WS last year, so you were right about something....

10. mikev15101

And yea CC is different this year cause he is making more money, that is about it.

11. mikev15101

and what other team can say they didnt make the playoffs with a 200 + million dollar payroll, o thats right no other team CAN say that.....yanks are the only team in all of PRO sports history that has that honor.

12. oceanparadise1

hahaha wang is a scrub? hes won more games in the last two years then any phillie pitcher has....yea total scrub

haha rays? come one dude who has more ws apperance in the last 10 years....yanks rays or phillies? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, dont hate when the yanks put up 6 runs a game on ur pitching, lee is horrible, he didnt do anything in the AL, cant wait to tee off on him!
    o yea and the fact thats hes 3-0 in the playoffs and playing on the best team in sports
    yea and also the winnest team in sports histroy your a hater and when the yanks win i bet u dont post on here any more! and teh red sox this year can say that