Ya gotta love F&S

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by geekdafied, Jun 19, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

I ordered a few things from them last week to save on shipping cause their shipping is super cheap. Well according to the tracking number they gave me, fedex delivered it, but it wasn't delivered. I called Foster and Smith to see whats up, and they called fedex and they told me to wait till today to see if it got mixed up(3 days after fedex said it was delivered) I called them this morning to see if fedex figured out what te prob was, and they said fedex is still investigating it and they are going to reship my stuff today so I dont have to wait around on fedex. Its hard to believe companies still have that kind of customer service. They said if duplicates show up, to let them know, and they'll take care of everything.

So I HIGHLY reccommend fosters and smith to anyone and everyone! Drs Foster and Smith

2. Click Here!

3. crappyballer

crappyballer Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

yea same thing happened to me. i ordered some stuff and it showed delivered, but nothing was there. i called them maybe 2 hours after it showed delivered they said no problem and shipped me my second order. it came 2 days later and the 1st package showed up maybe 2 hours after i called them. so i got twice the stuff!!!! =)

4. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

LOL gotta remember that!

5. Kentanner11

Kentanner11 Coral Banded Shrimp

Ive ordered from them 2, no shipping issues, but one item on backorder which took atleast 1 mo.

6. Willieo101587

Willieo101587 Flamingo Tongue

I had a similar positive experience. My big bucket of salt I ordered from them never showed up, so they shipped me a new one, no questions asked. It's nice to know that there still are a few large companies with good customer service.

7. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

I love their shipping on buckets of salt, 1 5g bucket shipping is $9.99, 100 5g buckets is $17.99. Gotta love their $17.99 cut off on shipping.

8. Click Here!

9. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

Thats why I won't use Fed-X

10. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

One of our sponsors has excellent customer service as well. Premium Aquatics has bent over backwards to please me over the years.

BTW, since I'm discussing sponsors, make sure when you visit them you use the banner ads at the top or the sponsor page. That's how the sponsors know that supporting 3Reef is worth their advertising dollar.

11. zombie13

zombie13 Fire Worm

i bought a eheim filter from F&S and when it got to me it was cracked right down the side i contacted them and they sent me another one overnight.