WP Twin Controller

Discussion in 'Filters, Pumps, etc..' started by DBOSHIBBY, May 14, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. DBOSHIBBY

DBOSHIBBY Sleeper Shark

So I got the WP60 set with the twin controller for my new tank, shipped super fast got it hooked up and it was working incredibly good. No doubt these things are amazing.
    Until....they ran for about 2 days and then the controller head unit wouldn't light up and powerheads were off. The power supply was flashing regardless of everything I tried.
    I ended up emailing fishstreet and they are sending me out a new power supply, they didn't even ask questions, just said they are sending me a new version power supply.
    so anyone looking to buy these make sure you verify with them that they are sending you the new upgraded power supply.

I don't want this to turn into a jebao hate thread with "shouldn't went with vortechs" or "never had a problem with my MP's" so keep that to yourself;D

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. RoloSaez

RoloSaez Millepora

Anything electronics is susceptible to fail. It happens.

4. zesty

zesty Sailfin Tang

fish-street has great customer service IME. I had a controller that worked, but I couldn't change the modes, they sent me out a new one, no questions asked.

5. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

At least you are honest.8)Its not about hating Jebao.Its about there reputation and track record.:p