Wow thanks everyone!

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Daniel072, Dec 2, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Daniel072

Daniel072 Giant Squid

LOL Christy. Everything is going really great actually. Tonight I went back to the er pain in my ankle and they stuck me on crutches and told me that I have pulled (maybe torn) ligaments in my ankle. My wife is doing awesome herself as she is a real trooper. This may be a little personal but she was actually able to get out of bed tonight and go to the bathroom (with a little help from cannedmulder). So why do I think everything is so great??? WE'RE ALIVE!!!! I'm thanking God every second for sparing us. I'm also thanking the greatest auto manufacturer in the world "JEEP" All of the safety mechanisms in our jeep worked to perfection and I do think that they played a vital role in our survival.

2. Click Here!

3. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Glad to hear you and your wife are doing better.

I like the fact that your Jeep (American Made) held up and the Honda that the Japs praise so much for best crash test rating did not. Hitting a moving object is totally different then bumping a stationary wall in a lab. For some reason people don't see it that way.

4. Daniel072

Daniel072 Giant Squid

In all fairness otty, (thank you very much by the way) the car was older. (88). What amazes me and I didn't know this, when tests are conducted in a facility, they are done at 45 mph max. Who has a head on at 45 mph?? This was done at about 100 - 130 mph. This is the way testing should be done. I'm amazed at my little liberty and honestly I do feel that even if it had been a bigger car that we hit, we would have still been ok.

5. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

I'm still not a jeep fan but they have come a long ways, my older brother had a late 80's jeep wrangler his wife and kid got t-boned and it rolled 18 times or some crap, killed both of them

1 person likes this.
  6. cannedmulder

cannedmulder Teardrop Maxima Clam

I am sorry to hear about your brothers wife but I will never own another brand. My husband rolled the yellow jeep you see in my avatar. My daughter was in it at the time. They landed top down and both came out unscathed! Not to mention "Libby" Daniels Jeep.

7. reef_guru

reef_guru Humpback Whale

if you get into an accident with a saturn and are able to see the outcome under these circumstances, your superman.

8. Click Here!

9. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

Yeah Jeep has made huge strides in safety since those days just glad everyone is ok

10. marc1986

marc1986 Skunk Shrimp

Glad to hear yall are doing better :)

11. telstar

telstar Fire Worm

Daniel072 I am so glad to hear that you and your wife are ok and mending. My prayers are with you for a speedy recovery. So sorry this happened to you, but glad your ok.
    BJ.