wow some people

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by ghut300zx, May 1, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alpha_03

alpha_03 Bubble Tip Anemone

On the contrary, there technically is not such a thing as a private forum on the internet- American's actually own the net- or have you forgotten this very important fact? This is why the Government has imminent domain over ALL websites- no matter who owns them.

But Steve is right, and I am done with this- I just won 7 corals from ReefAholics- and I am pumped- cheapest Welso, Favia, clam's I have ever seen are now mine- why buy zoanthids when you ca have favia's for less- funny.

2. Click Here!

3. clarkkey594

clarkkey594 Aiptasia Anemone

I want to say thank you to Steve for doing the right thing and nipping the political threads in the bud before they got out of hand. I have seen far too many forums and clubs split and fall apart all because of political differences. So thank you Steve for keeping order and upholding the rules of this forum.

4. Powerman

Powerman Giant Squid

It's so funny... just about every forum is privately owned. Every single forum I have ever been a member of has a code of conduct. Every single user agrees to that COC.... then they step out of line and start ..."demanding their rights!!!"

Don't sweat it Steve. You don't need to defend your self. This is a free country.... and those that don't like what is happening here is free to leave.

I have strong political opinions. I belong to a political forum where I can voice those opinions. I really appreciate the fact that it's just the fishies in here.

5. saints fan 420

saints fan 420 Expensive Colorful Sticks

100% agree.. i got ur back steve o..... but it is good for our country..

6. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

DUDE... this is a WEBSITE that was made SPECIFICALLY for fish tank related stuff.. NOT POLITICS.. the fact that we are allowed to post "off subject" threads is just a privilege. IF you notice, most of the "off topic" threads are still in some way or another fish related. there is just a few who are not, but they follow the rules nevertheless.

rules are stated. You join KNOWING the rules. You follow the rules. thats it.
    Mods are actually very lenient in this matter, and will only act if you get WAY out of hand.

and by the way.. MODS are GODS of this domain ;) they can and will tell you what to do if you dont follow the rules. Thats what they are here for in the first place. To moderate and keep this site clean and helpful. I thank them for that because they do a good job.

1 person likes this.
  7. saints fan 420

saints fan 420 Expensive Colorful Sticks

:LolLolLol:drummer::thumb_up::bigcry::laugh6::loco::crazy::furious3::argue::jester::hammer::hammer::laughy::laugh5:

8. Click Here!

9. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

That's funny

10. pmoradi2002

pmoradi2002 Spaghetti Worm

11. alpha_03

alpha_03 Bubble Tip Anemone

And you flame my post for what reason? You do not believe what I state as truthful? If so prove it wrong-you can't. But as a moderator you should know better then to post such drivel. Shame on you. ::)

If you would like to discuss FCC rules and reg's please let me know- I will be happy to oblige.

12. damon

damon Sea Dragon

It's very nice to have a site that let's you compare as much at this site will, seeing as a lot of fish sites are trying to sell their own stuff and won't let you compare nearly as much as you can on here. Unless it's fish politics what's the point of bringing up something you know only a small amount of us on here want to read?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.