WOW.. Lexus LF-A

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by ReefDaily, Nov 4, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

I want to like the lambo, but IMHO, it is ugly. All these cars are not quick enough for my tastes anyways, so it HAS to look good to make me drool.

Honestly, I would take a GT500 super snake, put some better tires on it, and get the traction issues sorted, and be done with it. With all the $$ left over I would save about 20k for a set up new superbike.

My current sport bike is slow compared to the new crop of literbikes, but it still is faster than I think all of these vehicles listed in this thread.

2. Click Here!

3. ZachB

ZachB Giant Squid

Awesome car. Got mine on order8)

4. UltimateWarrior

UltimateWarrior Spaghetti Worm

I don't know about that dude.

5. luvreefs23

luvreefs23 Millepora

the lexus IS F is the sports car for a poor guy wanting a performance lexus brand car, as for me...when my lease is up on my jeep in 11 months (cant wait) im buying me a car for about 3 grand so no more payments and looking into getting a gsxr 750 for style and power.

6. ReefDaily

ReefDaily Skunk Shrimp

I saw a used Jeep SRT8 at a dealer the other night..... O_O

power and room for me to put some jugs/buckets for my maintenance business -- FTW!

7. nctinter

nctinter Skunk Shrimp

So is it Toyotas game plan to make this car available around the same time as the Supra, so the Supra looks like a bargain? They look pretty similar. I thought the Supra was gonna be a supercar. Maybe it is just gonna be in the 100k range. Funny I think 100k used to be a supercar, now it is 500k to 2 million

8. Click Here!

9. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

OK, then compare that 7.5 second drag car to a turbo hayabusa or zx14 drag bike.

You have to compare apples to apples. That skyline probably isn't even street legal.

My bike does 10 second quarters at 145 mph, and is not a drag only bike. I ride it anywhere, even cross country with no issues. Heck it only has 120 rwhp, compared to the new literbikes that have 150+ at the wheel, and weigh less.

10. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

The IS F is on hell of a car, but a little rowdy for every day use. I still want one though.

Good choice on the gsxr750. Those are one of the best balances of power and handling.

11. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

I like those a lot as well. Those sold so poorly that even new they were being marked down a lot. Used they are worth even less.
    A neighbor to one of my reefing buddies has a black srt8 Grand Cherokee with a borla system on it. It sounds sweet.

Still one of my favorites because of what you stated. And now there is at least 1 hitch that can be put on the srt8 jeep that keeps the pipes in the center exit. It's one of those hidden hitches. So besides the all out off road capability my current ZJ grand cherokee has, the new jeep would do everything else better, probably even better gas mpg as well. Mine sucks gas.