WOW.. Lexus LF-A

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by ReefDaily, Nov 4, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. infamous

infamous Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

::) are you serious. I dont care about racing. Where the hell am i gona race to? The grocery store?

Its looks bad a$$ and its fast + girls will like it ;D

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. wkbrdr1661

wkbrdr1661 Purple Spiny Lobster

I was gonna say it looks kinda like a cross between one of the newer ferraris and the Nissan Gt-R

...i could def see the supra tho

I loved the red hot rotors coming into one of those turns.

4. wkbrdr1661

wkbrdr1661 Purple Spiny Lobster

I have 2 friends with GTr's... ridiculous car for the money. That said.... Im sure that they wont have any problem selling them for that price though since they aren't making many... to many athletes who think cars are appreciating assets on their balance sheet.

5. ReefDaily

ReefDaily Skunk Shrimp

I saw that Toyota- I thought it looked just like the LFA but didn't Toyota and Subaru make it?

6. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

eh it's only an 11 second 1/4 mile car from what I read, the SSC runs it in 9.6 I'll take one of those :)

7. NaClCrocodile

NaClCrocodile Skunk Shrimp

Perfectly stated. A car is the single worst investment many people make. That said, I'm sure I'll be making a stupid investment, but man won't I enjoy it? If they really wanted an investment, buy the big houses. Once the economy balloons again they'll be in high demand. Alright that's enough off topic. Car just shouldn't go for that much.

8. Click Here!

9. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

I hear you about the 400k price tag of the LFA. I would rather have a 911 turbo and the rest of the cash.

Now regarding the lexus reference to the driving experience of the rest of their luxury cars is not evident at all on this supercar.

Not like it will matter because the very few of these cars that will be made will be hand picked to what person can buy them (500 total production). Now unless one of us were a TV or movie star, then you might have a shot at owning one. Otherwise, all we can do is drool.

10. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

Now the Nissan GTR, is a bargain supercar. The 80k on a GTR in perspective is a steal.
    I would rather have one of those and then pay off my house, and have extra $$ with the "left over" 320k.

11. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

The R8 is the other bargain super car, regular or the big v10 powered one I would rather have.

That, and the new lexus is called the LFA, not the LF-A as the show car was named. Toyota dropped the dash, and apparently are pretty adamant about that.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2009
  12. ReefDaily

ReefDaily Skunk Shrimp

LP560-4 ..... ::bows::