Would you Test Chuck Norris?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by MushroomHead, Feb 23, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

You're going to be more than that if you ever call me froggy again :)

2. Click Here!

3. wastemanagement

wastemanagement Eyelash Blennie

LOL that explains everything!!!

4. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

You ain't safe either ya know :D

5. wastemanagement

wastemanagement Eyelash Blennie

sounds like weve got more then chuck norris to worrie about :)

6. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Chuck ain't got nuthin on me :D

7. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

On any given average day a good French street foot fighter would wear Chucks butt out.. I forget the call them now name but the Vietnamese and most of the Thai fighters in Bangkok learned from them a thing or two..

8. Click Here!

9. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

I was somehow hopeing that she would miss this string .. Guess not and now I'm in for it Hey Andy where's my bullet ???

10. diggardens

diggardens Feather Duster

Tangster ? Are you really up north? Sounds like you are just down the road from me, Dad? For a minute I thought it was him but he didn't serve anytime in the army. Tried but got sent home due to his feet. Now he has neuropathy so bad there's not much he can do anymore. Even though he doesn't drive anymore the gun(s) are still in the truck just on the passengers side now. Big Ford truck,handycap tag,gun(s) = old southern boy

From him and me, Thanks for serving.

11. Fraging Idiot

Fraging Idiot Astrea Snail

truthfully i worked in martial arts for year, and personally know Chuck. Hes not all that. Great guy and very nice but quite disappointing in person.

12. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

Sorry to here about your dad.. I also have that a little now I was in head on in Feb 02 she was doing 55 I was doing 30 she died I didn't crushed all my lower body and I have little feeling and shooting pain all the time myself, But as long as you are looking down at the top of the grass its not a totally bad day.. I drive a F250 turbo Diesel and love my guns a and damn proud I can use them :) Have had a gun of my own since I was like 6 or 8 maybe LOL old 22 long rifle can killing SOB that one was .. I chose not to get the Truck Handiman tag but the mirror hanger oner :) That way I don't advertise hey jack me! and then I don't have to shoot them. But yes I'm here in Yankee central land of the liberal and where they still think the cops will come and protect them :) And I'm happy your father was able to avoid the mess also I wish I had it was not for lack of trying LOL I tried to use every scrap and scratch I had ever collected.. i guess all us old country boys sound the same :)