Would you Test Chuck Norris?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by MushroomHead, Feb 23, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. MushroomHead

MushroomHead Astrea Snail

We all know that Movies and Shows are all staged.
    But, if Chuck Norris was walking down the street, and you had 9 other decently sized guys with you.(assuming you know him, and had a personal feud with him) WOULD YOU TRY TO KICK HIS ASS?

2. Click Here!

3. wastemanagement

wastemanagement Eyelash Blennie

4. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

5. MushroomHead

1 person likes this.
  6. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

Well I have never been one to ever start a fight! And I have had my fair share of them.. From Bars to military jungle combat.. But if Chuck or Mike Tyson ever messed with me I'd mess them up .. They best sneak up from behind :) or be wearing body armour.. LOL But I'm a lover not a fighter LOL

7. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

LMAO!!!! Tangster, you rule!!!!

8. Click Here!

9. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

Last tough guy who thought he could handle me found himself standing at my truck window on the wrong end of a .45 with the hammer back he was trying to decide would it be better to cry ? plead? pee his pants or just run ? 3 out of four was all I saw or heard LOL Them slugs look big in that cylinder and lucky for him he did not assume I'd not tug on the trigger a bit :) Unlike Chuck Rambo and John Kerry or Grealdo I spent my time in country.. Humping the boonies well I rode mostly LOL

10. wastemanagement

wastemanagement Eyelash Blennie

Lmao again your on a roll Tangster !!!!;D

11. MushroomHead

Woah dude.

....I dont really know what to say here lol.

Have you ever shot a 7mm muazer?

they are sweet. =]

12. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

if you are referring to the old German 7 m.m army rifle ? Yes I brought it in 1962 for 8.00 on a clearance table in a Kings dept store it was for runner of a Wal mart today LOL A table full of them.. But I I also have a 9.57 Mauser German officers automatic pistol also. One of my Uncles figured the officer would have little need of it any longer LOL .. I also have a Thompson 50 sub. from the same uncle he spent all his time in Europe collecting guns you know us old southern country boys love our guns and trucks and dawgs and women ! And a 1st cousin got the M3a1 grease gun they all fell / jumped or pushed into Normandy with on D day all the 101st and 82nd guys did anyways But I prefer the Thompson . Down side was my family buried 7 would be uncles in those first few days of that landing. But I like to keep my Beretta pistol it's a model 67 32 cal. and my old .45 really close they give me comfort :)

Also being French Amcarrig tends to get froggy sometimes LOL I need help since I'm leagely handicaped LOLl