would all of you say that all of us reefers are obsessed with the tank?

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by Craft kid21, Mar 31, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. mirandacollc

mirandacollc Flame Angel

I spent 6 hrs yesterday doing maintaince on the 3 tanks. I have a ditrius issue in the sump of the large tank so I got 30 hermits today too. This got me in the shopping mood for today. The wife wanted to go fish shopping today but instead of going to the wholesale warehouse for fish we went to the local lfs.... Yes obsessed the wife and kid are too that is why we have 3 tanks one for each and we have the happy aquarium that is the wifes red sea max with 20 clowns in it, The angry aquarium is my sons with a very large lion, a large stars and stripes puffer, a green line moray and a lunar wrasse, and the get me to the carribean aquarium in my room full reef tank.

2. Click Here!

3. hasek1639

hasek1639 Fire Shrimp

I know i am crazy for this hobby generally at any given moment i am thinking of a way to improve my tank or something to add to it. I think my wife thinks i am crazy but i am on my way to getting her into it by getting here a small nano tank. The plan is that if she gets into like me then I get an even BIGGER tank hah.;D;D;D;D

4. Craft kid21

Craft kid21 Banned

welll hope everyone is enjoying this thread!!!

5. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

woman dont obsess over ANYTHING right amcarrig? i wonder what tangster has to say about this??

6. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

I, of course, have no idea what you're talking about :)

7. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

Mine hates my tank as much as if it were another woman lol She has no interest at all. I had to get a seperate account about half way through the set up cost...now if she notices anything new and asks how much, "20 bucks" is my standard reply. LOL Now b4 anyone goes hating I want it known that actually I take her out more, pay for her tans,hair,etc more now than before. Kinda to balance it out and show her she still means the world to me.

8. Click Here!

9. hasek1639

hasek1639 Fire Shrimp

lol sounds like mine before i took her along to the few lfs's around the area and well then she saw their show tanks and was hooked. The only problem is that shes like how much is this going to cost us.... Her response have i told her a $50 part for my paintball gun turned into 600 for new gear and gun lol opppps and she found out. So now i say "its needed" and then go buy it with flowers and a nice dinner out. WIN WIN for me.

10. fischkid2

fischkid2 Dirty Filter Sock

obsessed? i'd say so. my accountant (if i had one) would call it broke.

11. whippy

whippy Sailfin Tang

I'm still trying to figure out a way to make my little 1 gallon beta tank in to a tank that can support a couple resilient softies and bring it in to my office. Now I can obsess at work AND at home!

:shifty:

12. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

I've seen some pretty small tanks on you tube..less than a gallon. In one the guy takes his to work and brings it home every day. Also have seen 'vase reefs'.