World Cup 2010

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by anpgp, Jun 12, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

I agree, I hope some of the cognisetti are right and the US makes it to the semis. I would like to see England there also.

2. Click Here!

3. blackraven1425

blackraven1425 Giant Squid

England can't beat Germany without some help from across the Atlantic. Duh.

4. yeager003

yeager003 Bristle Worm

the us owes ghana a little payback for the 2006 world cup, and can i say that Landon Donovan has been a god so far.

5. steve wright

steve wright Super Moderator

ironic you mention this

I was just reading the other day about how the Queen mum , god rest her soul was a regular visitor to London during the blitz and was made extremely welcome by the local population

my grandfather was also a frequent visitor to London during that period but the same welcome and courtesy was never extended to him!
    he flew Heinkel bombers for the Luftwaffe

Steve

6. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

I'm as shocked as you are that he wasn't extended at least a few crumpets with tea. ;)

Now back to US vs Ghana. I hope the US can get some pay back for 2006. GO USA!!!!!

7. anpgp

anpgp Dragon Wrasse

Sad day. The US are out of it. They put up a great fight there at the end.

8. Click Here!

9. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

Tough day, they need to get into the game at the start not after the opponent scores.

10. Magnus

Magnus Sharknado

Anyone seen the Uruguay Vs. Ghana match today?? I was cheering for Uruguay since I'm also south american, but this game, even though I'm male, had me feeling like I was in labor!

Very unfair for Ghana... they really left their soul on that field today.

Tomorrow We (Argentina) are playing Germany!!!! This is going to be a hard match! Wish my country luck!!!

- Milton.

11. steve wright

steve wright Super Moderator

been keeping my eye on Argentina Magnus - in with a great chance of winning the whole thing IMHO

Any country that has players that are either playing for or have played for teams in the English premier league are teams I like to see during the world cup

so Tevez , Heinze and Veron are players I look out for, and Messi is a star IMO

should be a good game IMO

Steve

12. Magnus

Magnus Sharknado

That's true. Iguain is the new gol scoring machine apparently. I stopped liking Veron in the last world cup. Not very precise anymore. But he's got balls, and that also goes long ways.

Heinze's been doing very well too. I hope we get it this year. We really miss it :)