Woot! Blue Tuxedo Urchin!

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by RedGambit, Oct 28, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. catz

catz Fire Shrimp

thanks for that. I think I might see if the place I normally get stuff from will order me one. Heck Between me and my neighbor, we have spent many many thousands of dollars with him. If that doesn't work, waiting another week won't kill me. I am just leary of ordering live things to be shipped. Here in Texas, you just never know what the darn temperature will be day to day. I think that is my biggest concern...

2. Click Here!

3. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

Try ordering in Wisconsin... :s... Temps are flexing between 25degrees to 65 degrees daily. Heck It was snowing this morning!...

Scares me cause I ordered a fish last night :) From Divers Den, However I dont have time to pick it up so its being shipped.

4. catz

catz Fire Shrimp

I would think it would be easier in the cold weather, heck here it goes from the upper
    40's to the upper 80's

5. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

Eh, Regardless the boxes with fish that I have ordered, I think the longest one sat outside was ten minutes... :( To me that was ten to much!

lord My urchin collected well over 20 pebbles form the substrate and is trying to climb a rock LOL... Such a little busy worker he is :D.

Im glad to see you still want an urchin though! and I cant wait to see your little guy down the road when you get him!

6. catz

catz Fire Shrimp

oh I can't wait to get one. I just really want to get it locally. I dont like the shipping thing

7. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

:D Best of wishes getting one through your LFS!

8. Click Here!

9. catz

catz Fire Shrimp

there is no wishes now. they don't seem interested in helping me get one. Sooooooooooooo looks like I am going to be getting it off line. god help me

10. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

LOL... :eek: God can help yes, However Im sure the users at 3reef would be more then happy to help you find a good priced urchin :D.

11. catz

catz Fire Shrimp

your real funny. I posted sometime ago, and only one recomendation... saltwaterfish.com

12. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

Lord, My personal opinion would to be to stay away from there! But thats just me.