Woot! Blue Tuxedo Urchin!

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by RedGambit, Oct 28, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. catz

catz Fire Shrimp

true. I have one more place to call, but they don't open until noon and they are not close at all. so if they don't have, I will be ordering and having it delivered here.

2. Click Here!

3. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

Buy Blue Tuxedo Urchin Online | Vivid Aquariums
    ^
    Not sure with their policies, Ive never ordered with them. Heard good things about them from some of the more experienced on here.

Blue Tuxedo Pincushion Urchin, Urchins | Pet Solutions
    ^
    Petsolutions has always sent me amazing specimens and Its where I got my Blueface Angel and Chevron Tang. They along with Live Aquaria have a 14 day guarantee, no questions asked credit back to the card as far as im aware. I believe the shipping is still 34.99 on that one as well. Their tuxedo is on sale haha.

4. catz

catz Fire Shrimp

wow thanks I will give this a try

5. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

haha you ordering something :eek:?!

6. catz

catz Fire Shrimp

not sure yet

7. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

I do like the Blue Tuxedo alot, However check out the other species that are out there too, Divers den on live aquaria has a few species that I rarely see up right now. :D I Prefer to order from divers den, cause its about an hour away and I just pick up the fish :).

8. Click Here!

9. catz

catz Fire Shrimp

close to you, but not me... every ordered or heard anything bad about Extreme Corals? I can get one from them, including shipping for 35.00

10. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

Sounds like a good deal, I personally like to look at their guarantee. How they credit back, reviews and stuff. I mean Shipping is very stressful. on animals and if they send a very weakened fish... Its not the easiest to deal with.

I personally stick with Petsolutions, and LiveAquaria/DiversDen... I have yet to have a fish die from them... and they are all very beautiful specimens.

There was a site that had great reviews that I purchased from before Joining here. They sent me sick fish... and told me it was a woops... Figured Id give them another shot, Sent me an emaciated fish that died within a few days... Got stuck with a store credit on that one, and then used it and ONCE again sent me a sick fish... I will never touch saltwaterfish.com... ever again. I didnt even want to fill out the form and get credit again (cause you had to spend another 40 to use the credit, -bull crap right?) I just wanted out from them.

11. catz

catz Fire Shrimp

ok, so now you have me worried.

12. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

Im not trying to worry you about it. Just do your research on the place you chose to order from, Look for reviews, Heck even put a post out here about quality of the place you'd like to order from. Im sure there's people who have ordered from places and have had bad or good luck. Fish wont ship till monday/tuesday now for most places so you got a day or two to place your order if you want it ASAP.

And I understand your concern in paying so much for shipping with todays economy being the way it is. I just don't want you to get screwed over like I did. :D Trying to watch your back for yah!