wondering

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by newbie, Mar 1, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. newbie

newbie Bristle Worm

So I just got through cleaning the fish tank and it made me think as I sit here and watch it snow in macon ga ;D does not snow here much I wonder if the fish know that its snowing out side while they swim in there man made tropical world then I wonder if they even know there not it the ocean,any more do they really care do they know its save and nothing will ever eat them in here I know they know what it means when the pumps get shut off to swim to the top because the shrimp gods are about to rain down on them. That doesn't happen where they are from so I wonder if by chance maybe they like it better in my fish tank than the ocean? Id like to think they say hay were are the ones who made it ;D.Enuff rambling I hope every one is having a good week end

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. reefer Bob

reefer Bob Montipora Digitata

Sometimes I wonder to myself also that if I was younger and still smoked would I think of that kind of stuff. That's why I quit. I know what you mean by cold, It was almost 80 friday and now its in the low 60's. They said something about snow in north Fla. I bet they are freakin out. LMAO. I had a good weekend. K+

4. newbie

newbie Bristle Worm

ya we got snow here today beats all I was wearing short to work like 4 days ago go fig