Wish me luck, starting a diet...............Again...

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by baugherb, Aug 18, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. R34dawn

R34dawn Ocellaris Clown

Dang and I miss that!! too funny bro!

2. Click Here!

3. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

Baugh,

I actually rode my bike to work yesterday and today, then I rode to the grocery store and then to the gas station!!!!;D Work is 3 miles away and gas and groceries are about 1/2 mile. My butt hurts LOL. My left foot, the one that hurts worse is actually not throbbing anymore!

4. cuttingras

the pink ones I love, the brown ones I won't go near. I don't eat a lot of fruit, infact, it's got to be mixed into jello or yogurt or something like ambrosia(yeah I know, but hey I'm getting fruit) I do however try to eat broccolli every few days. I love it and I eat a lot of Black Beans with Cajun Seasoning and some dried onions....yum!

5. Share-Reef

Share-Reef Astrea Snail

Eat the rainbow: tomatoes, strawberries, apricots, oranges, carrots, bananas, cucumbers, lettuce, greens, broccolli, blueberries, grapes, etc. Bonus to that is all the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidents you can get from eating a more colorful diet.

Oh come on!! Chocolate dipped strawberries. Chocolate is a whole nother color of the rainbow. ;D

Way to go about the bike riding Gras!!! I rode my recumbent bike 16 miles in an hour yesterday. I got my little roller ball mouse and plugged it into my laptop so that I could upload my pictures into my 3reef album while I was doing it;D

So, I'm about to go hit the bike again. I wanted to go hit the theme parks this week (Islands of Adventure and Universal) but this stupid Hurricane Fay weather has me stuck in my house on my vacation so I am rather bummed about that, but hey it is forcing me to workout out of boredum.

6. cannedmulder

cannedmulder Teardrop Maxima Clam

They way also to start is not to look at it as 130 pounds. Start small. I am going to lose 5 pounds with in two weeks. Set yourself small goals and it isn't so scary! Good luck!!

7. MTips18

MTips18 Purple Spiny Lobster

we had a friend who said he was going on a diet so our resposne was cut off your right leg just as a joke he was 230 and started running well walking then running and lost 50 pounds in two months and didn't stop joined the gym and he isn't fat any more good luck to you and don't give up get a harley save some gas and go fast i would put that harley guy that otty has but i don't know how

8. Click Here!

9. cuttingras

How ya doing Baugh?????

10. vavra6

vavra6 Astrea Snail

11. Marty

Marty Stylophora

Yeah, any updates?! How ya doing and such?

12. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor