Wish me luck, starting a diet...............Again...

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by baugherb, Aug 18, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

yep...when it rains dude..........when it rains.....

I just sold my Harley two days ago, while I was in Nashville, and had to turn around and pay a student loan for my youngest, this morning. I know what you mean! I've got to go down there and repo his car and cell phone sometime next month too. It's a hurricane in my house!;D

2. Click Here!

3. R34dawn

R34dawn Ocellaris Clown

Wow! buddy a new Harley sounds good, but you need to be a big guy to have one...lol
    I am missing something ain't I? if you aren't over 380 to 420lbs you don't need a diet, 130lbs
    sounds like a lot of work... sheeewww! I have been thinking about losing some my self but im already 46 and really hate commitments as such! just take it easy try so many pounds weekly or by the month, but don't get discourage! 130lbs is a lot to ask for but it can be done! the best of luck to you bro!

4. SmittyCoco

SmittyCoco Fire Shrimp

Well Look at this way Greg You get to take hold of your life on your terms. Take your weight off and be healthy! And you also can score a sweet set of ass-less chaps for your harley like Otty ! :eek:

[​IMG]

5. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

I'm a big boy, I'll just put it that way.... I have a ways to go....:cry::cry: But it will be worth it when I'm done...

6. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

:lol: Now that's what I call incentive! :lol:

Good luck baugherb!

7. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

I actually used the ass-less chaps line today on a patient I take care of.. She laughed so hard her top plate fell out....

2 people like this.
  8. Click Here!

9. Marty

Marty Stylophora

Dude, don't feel at all bad about it. Do it for you, do it for your family. You'll be much happier and so will they. I started a program on May 2nd and I've lost 66 pounds in 3 and a half months. One of the main reasons I've been away from 3reef so much. That and busy at work too. Do it and you will not regret it.

I've been blogging about it here

I hope this may inspire some of you in some small way. Good luck baugherb and cuttingras. :)

10. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

Thats awesome... The sad thing is I've lost alot of weight a couple times in my life but have always gained it back... What kind of plan are you doing??? If you want you can pm me instead of posting.. I'm happy for you very happy.. My problem is I take care of morbidly obese people at my nursing home.. Now some weigh less than me now.... Sad but true.... Thanks for the encouraging word.. Some people don't understand unless they've been there.... Thanks again....

11. Marty

Marty Stylophora

See my edit in the post above. It has been a tough road, but I feel like a million bucks.

Now to go kill me some apstasia. grrrr.... :)

12. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

Thanks bro.. Much appreciated.... It means alot...