Wish me luck, starting a diet...............Again...

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by baugherb, Aug 18, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

I'll pass on the drinking and smoking...LOL..... Your right sparky,it is a serious matter... Time for a change....

2. Click Here!

3. phorn

phorn Bristle Worm

My apologies...

I apologize, I wasn't trying to make light of the situation. I was poking fun at myself more than anything else. As a trying to be ex-smoker, I know it's tough to break a bad habit, and even harder to create a good one. Sounds like you have the best incentive of all already figured out: extending your time with your kids. I sincerely wish you all the best.

1 person likes this.
  4. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

Hey bro... Didn't think about it at all that way.... I figure i'm 32 now... it is already starting to get harder and harder as the years pass...... Thanks for the encouraging words....

1 person likes this.
  5. scenario1313

scenario1313 Tassled File Fish

I wish you the best of luck my fellow reefer friend. Its all about the kids once you have them. I have a 9 month old daughter and you know, I was not a man until I had my child even though I will be 30 in a few months. Its all about her now not me. Good luck.

6. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

No, what's sad is that I'm ~~~>:laughy:

Good Luck Baugh...I could stand to lose a few or 75 too. I might just join ya. Need a buddy?

7. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

Sure grass.... My boys are 3 and 5.... Being overweight is horrible and people that say its easy to lose weight are full of poooooooop.... If that was the case everyone would be the ideal weight......

8. Click Here!

9. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

Serious? Are you on yahoo IM? I'm cuttingras on there too.... if you are IM or pm me. I'm serious too. I've been needing to for a long time and haven't had anyone to help keep me motivated to the point where I can motivate myself and not quit. I'm 45 and have been taking bp meds since a botched hysterectomy in 2003 and gaining steadily since. It's cause I don't move enough. The key is to eat less but better and exercise and move more. That really is the key, I'm just lazy. Dude serious. pm or im me!

10. ReefSparky

ReefSparky Super Moderator

Amen!! Wasn't it Cher who said "If a perfect body came in a bottle, everyone would have one."

Cher.. yeah. I'd like to take her out back and slap her around a little. :) (I'm kidding, everyone.) :angel:

No I'm not. :devil2:

(really! I'm just joking.) :) :confused1

1 person likes this.
  11. {Nano}Reefer

{Nano}Reefer Dragon Wrasse

i wish i could give you some better incouragement, but all i can say is that my cousin was "morbidly obiese" and she started working out, eating better(she got a juicer :cheesy:) and quit going to fast food all together and within a little while dropped about 100 lbs. i would seriously think about becomming a vegetarian

kind of gross but i heard that she also went to a place to get a colonicks (sp???) every now and then.

LMAO Sparky!!!, you are one of a kind bud ;D

12. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

I'll get in touch with you.. Sounds good to me.. The wife just called in the middle of getting pulled over for speeding.... Never freakin ends....