Will Kimbo Slice win TUF????

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Otty, Sep 30, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Rawdogz

Rawdogz Torch Coral

aaahhhh i want my time back, that fight sucked

2. Click Here!

3. browntrout

browntrout Fire Shrimp

Damn, that was lame. Regardless of what people say, everyone knows big fat guys simply smother fighters. A good fighter would know how to get oout of that bad situation.
    Regardless of what I thought of that fight. Kimbo was still humble about losing. OP got it right on this one.

4. oceanparadise1

oceanparadise1 Fire Squid

hahah thanks bt! kimbo is strong no doubt about it BUT hes not smart and hes not willing to learn which will result in any decent fighter destroying him

5. nctinter

nctinter Skunk Shrimp

Didn't see the fight but it sounds like it was lame. This is why I stick to boxing. It is more technical, more science. Not that MMA doesn't take skill but watching guys roll around on the ground doesn't really do much for me. If a fat guy can smother a guy to win, great, fun...I prefer the strategy and stamina in boxing. Getting back to Kimbo, guess most of us were wrong. Sounds like he is just not a good fighter at all

6. iLLwiLL

iLLwiLL Sailfin Tang

i doubt the best boxer in the world could do much with a 300 pound chunkzilla sitting on them slapping them in the head.

~Will.

7. oceanparadise1

oceanparadise1 Fire Squid

thats the thing, in boxing that would never happen. Any heavy weight boxer would destroy kimbo, hell id be willing to be mayweather would destory kimbo

8. Click Here!

9. nctinter

nctinter Skunk Shrimp

I agree OP. Like I said before. A professional boxer would destroy any MMA guy in a boxing match.

10. tatted4ever

tatted4ever Clown Trigger

reverse the roles.... any boxer would get smashed in a mma match ;)

11. mirandacollc

mirandacollc Flame Angel

Well I was hoping for much better out of kimbo...... I cant believe I stayed up for that. Kimbo seriously you made it look good on the streets I think maybe his street fights were fakes after last night lamest figh in a while.

12. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Kimbo is not done yet, think he is going to be a replacement for a sick fighter.