Will Kimbo Slice win TUF????

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Otty, Sep 30, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

What do you think??? Will he advance to the next next round of "The Ultimate Fighter" after tonight's match??

2. Click Here!

3. Jacwil

Jacwil Coral Banded Shrimp

This is a tough one...as much as I'd like to see him move on, that Roy putz is pretty good.

4. nctinter

nctinter Skunk Shrimp

He is working hard. I think we will see his full potential now. I think he will make it past the first round. It would make for better television. If he can't then he just needs to go back to street fighting.

5. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

I believe he is training hard on his ground game and that is what he needs to do. If he can get it up to par then it will be hard for anyone to touch him. I hear rumors of him fighting in December and that will be UFC 107 in Memphis.

6. sks4613

sks4613 Plankton

Ughh... Seriously though I will watch it I was about done with the UFC when I even heard he was gonne be on the show. From the looks of it and guys getting completely gassed after the first round, they are desperate for anyone as long as you classify to be a heavy weight. As far as the Kimbo fight... who knows. Never been a fan and I would seriously think he hardly qualifies as a martial artist/MMA fighter. He may get there who knows. Roy is large and not in the best shape but can hit hard.. Kimbo after being embarassed by Seth shows anyone can be caught and KTFO. If its not over quick the advantage goes to Kimbo in my book. Unfortunately. Give him a drug test.

7. nctinter

nctinter Skunk Shrimp

I'm not a fan of the show or MMA really for that matter. I enjoy boxing much more. I have watched some UFC's and stuff and can appreciate some of these guys. IMO it seems like this...whether you love him or hate him, Kimbo is good for marketing the sport. If they can get him to be taken seriously as an MMA fighter and not just a street brawler, then Dana White is a happy man. Just like boxing, people love heavyweights. So I see the whole angle for Kimbo. I have seen him in recent interviews and he seems to be into it and wants to prove himself. Maybe we will see him vs Lesner?

8. Click Here!

9. the fisherman

the fisherman Vlamingii Tang

Kimbo vs. Lesner now that would be a great fight.

10. Jacwil

Jacwil Coral Banded Shrimp

No way...Lesnar would smoke him...no doubt about it.

11. browntrout

browntrout Fire Shrimp

LOL. We will find out tonight. I got it on TIVO (DVR)

12. Froc3

Froc3 Fire Goby

I am not confident enough in Kimbo's intelligence to become a good MMA fighter. Sure he can street fight. But if you've seen his street fights, they are boxing without the gloves - Not MMA by any standards. I hope he proves me wrong.