Why would you use tapatalk?

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Peredhil, Jan 29, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

2. Click Here!

3. xmetalfan99

xmetalfan99 Giant Squid

I don't use it on my ipod because wifi internet works just fine. In fact, I am writing this post on my ipod from Safari.

4. saints fan 420

saints fan 420 Expensive Colorful Sticks

yeah i wondered the same thing, the other day in class i was reading some and saw where poeple were using it and then pulled it up in the app store and saw where i had to pay for it and was like um no thanks, its free for me to just type it regular..

5. LadyReef

LadyReef Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

H decided we needed tapatalk and I didn't see the point - until I started using it. It's well organized, its easier to post, you can upload pictures on the go (did that today to ask a question about some blue zoas at a LFS. Also it keeps track of threads you were recently active in and you can pull them all up (and check for new comments) with one click.

There's so serving around (from left to right) while scrolling as it's made to fit the iPhone screen perfectly.

Idk that I would've bought it on my own, but H did and we share it. I'm happy he did.

6. saints fan 420

saints fan 420 Expensive Colorful Sticks

cool thanks for the run down..i may look into it if it makes everything easier..it can be a pain sometimes try to scroll the forums trying to find something youve posted

7. Squishyfishy

Squishyfishy Astrea Snail

I use tapatalk from my android. It's awesome. I totally agree that it's easier to navigate through the different threads, search for specific things and upload images. I prefer to use the app vs my browser because it fits the entire page to your window and you don't have to zoom in or out to read things.

8. Click Here!

9. stepho

stepho Panda Puffer

Tapatalk rocks. I am using it now on my evo. Personally I like the feature where you can see all the threads you posted in which makes it easier to keep track of what's going on. I also like how you don't have to zoom in to click on stuff like I do with the browser. Downside is you can't access groups.

please excuse wrong words, I posted this from my phone that auto "corrects."

10. scott26

scott26 Ritteri Anemone

Using it in my droid x now much easier to read and navigate.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

11. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

Thanks all for the feedback. I think I'll think about it then.