Who is the most well known member here?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Dr.Fragenstein, May 5, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

Thanks for the mention peeps! It's appreciated.

So many people to mention......I can't list them all. I'm afraid I'll miss someone. So I'll just say that each person adds their individual experiences and knowledge and that what makes 3reef the BEST forum out there! I'm proud to say I'm a member of it!

I will mention Matt and the Mods..Keep up the good work you guys!

also......no one has heard from Omard??? OMARD.....where are you???????

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Dasco

Dasco Vagabond Butterfly

well its great to know that there are alot of people to go to when you have a question. that why i love this site its just packed with good info from good people.

1 person likes this.
  4. steve wright

steve wright Super Moderator

Can I join in - representing the night shift?

Id like to say that the calibre of people who have responded to my questions on here impressed and honoured me, Ill not mention names, because you know who you are! and I will not publically embarrass you

both on threads and by PM , some really nice people, have given up their time to talk to me.

I really enjoy , threads that are serious and sometimes due to my odd hours , I am 1st responder to a question - nothing makes me happier than to see one or more of the top people on the thread afterwards - even if they totally disagree with my comments because the most important person on any thread, is the person who started it and for me, making sure that person gets the best quality advice is more important than my own pride at being corrected

so if Im wrong, If I steer a newbie wrong, and you see it , tell them, tell me

we all learn that way

Steve

2 people like this.
  5. ReefSparky

ReefSparky Super Moderator

(In the best John Lennon impersonation I can muster)

. . .and on behalf of the band, I hope we passed the audition. . . .

;D

3 people like this.
  6. steve wright

steve wright Super Moderator

absolulely :beer:

1 person likes this.
  7. scenario1313

scenario1313 Tassled File Fish

Well said. There are many favorites here and popular ones to name all and there are some well you know..... And I am probably the well you know..... to a lot on here but I have made some good friends here and learned a lot. Thanks to all of you that have helped and tried to help.

3 people like this.
  8. Click Here!

9. slocal

slocal Doot!

I was rather hot and humid on the inside last I checked :confused:

10. ZachB

ZachB Giant Squid

Missionsix, PharmrJohn, Luna, Tangster... could keep going, lots of cool helpful people on here.

1 person likes this.
  11. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

I second the thank you for all the mentions guys and gals. I am humbled and appreciative.

ITO Omard.....That dude just dropped off the face of the earth it seems. The guy at the LFS hasn't seen him in months and my inquiries have gone unanswered.

He keeps his home page updated, so he is active, just not on fish sites (the few that I know of). I looked on a few others, but I had a hard time navigating them as I don't use them. But there was no sign that registered with me. I have a feeling he will be back again. Just taking a break I feel.

Too bad. That guy is a SW guru and helped me out immensely. I still follow some of the basics he taught me. He was a wealth of knowledge, and there wasn't a guy or gal on here who could match his pics (Pack comes the closest---he has gotton really good). And every Sunday, he would post a bunch.

So I am with ya Linda. I miss Scott as well:-/.

And I also thank Matt and the Mods. Maintaining this site is not an easy task. So Kudos.

12. coldshot

coldshot Blue Ringed Angel

Steve Wright gave me 5 buck's if I would vote for him....
    Danny

2 people like this.