Who here has tattoos?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by norg., Nov 24, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. dskyers

dskyers Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

That day of the dead is awesome.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

2. Click Here!

3. norg.

norg. Kole Tang

Ahahaha. Thats great. I know what you mean but Im still addicted. To each their own. :)

Thank you very much. I love it.

4. leighton1245

leighton1245 Horrid Stonefish

I have a half sleeve on my right arm that is almost finished then its time to get some work done on my side. Maybe i can find some pictures its of a dragon and koi with lotus flowers. The meaning behind it is kind of like coming of age or making it through a tough time in life.

Love tats but there is some out there I dont think I would want forever lol

5. norg.

norg. Kole Tang

Just thought Id try to keep this thread alive. I have gotten several pieces redone. Got my left foot piece started. My left half sleeve is getting pieced together as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The rest is getting filled in with more day of the dead themed art. It really helps to have your best friend be your tattoo artist. Otherwise I definitely couldnt afford this hobby as well as tattooing. Ive only been getting tattooed for a bit over a year and I have 11 separate pieces done. My right arm will be all ocean related.

EDIT: I just noticed the girls eyes look kinda funky from that angle. Its the picture. It wasnt taken from directly to the side where the piece was centered. She isnt cross eyed. I swear. Haha.