Where to locally purchase in Al, TN, Ga

Discussion in 'Live Rock' started by jaymostella, Mar 28, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. jaymostella

jaymostella Skunk Shrimp

My wife surprised me this morning and said she wanted to look for some additional live rock to add.. I need about 30lbs.. I live north Alabama.. I We are willing to drive 2-3 hours and make it a family road trip.. Any good recommended stores or places to hand pick some good rock?

I wish i could look through the market board and see if there are any good deals somewhat close to me but I dont have access yet..

Any help is greatly appreciated as wife is typically not so eager to drive and purchase.. Dont want to buy online as I would like to hand picks some pieces out, plus I am off the rest of the week and a great time to work on the aquarium...

2. Click Here!

3. jaymostella

jaymostella Skunk Shrimp

PS - I have looked over Craigs list and was in Chattanooga area last week and not impressed with the selections.. Really would like to find some branching or arching rocks.. Nashville store said they got in a lot yesterday thats Caribbean but said the max size was about 3lbs and mostly oval type shaped..

4. jaymostella

jaymostella Skunk Shrimp

PSS - I will probably pick some new corals up as well