Where to buy snails/crabs in mass quantities?

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by Guest, May 21, 2002.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Trying to stock my 72 with some little crawlers, but I dont know the best way to go, JL Aquatics doesn't answer their phone (crazy ass Canadians), ISPF doesn't have strictly a "clenup crew" kit, and I want more snails/crabs than they provide with their mix n match. inland has the same prob as ISPF, cause I am looking for 40-50 snail and the same in crabs, blue-leg or scarlet. I must act fast because my halides are creating quite an algae fiasco in my tank, and the few critters from my LFS aren't hackin it. Hurry, help!! ???

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Hey it's Rob the 'pregnant dogin.'

Dude you want speed? Join the forum and you get email notification when people respond to your post! ;) :razz:

Anyway your algae... you using r.o. water? Just curious. How far off the surface is that fixture? How many hours are they on?

You want snails? I got your snails right here:

http://etropicals.com/main/cat/dust_gorg_mush_srmp_snail.htm

That is the first place that comes to mind. There are others I am sure. Maybe someone else can jump in here.

hth

4. Jimbo

Jimbo Plankton

Rob,

Look at www.saltwaterfish.com and check out their U-Builld It Package. Spend $65, and free shipping. I've never ordered from there, but it looks like a good deal. Hope it works out for ya.

Jimbo

5. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

6. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

These guys delivered my cleanup crew in two days:
    http://www.justphish.com/

Tell JP that the Wrassman sent you!! (Seriously) ;D