Where did these people go??

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by elweshomayor, Jul 7, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. suckafish

suckafish Montipora Capricornis

I think what happens is people get to a point where they dont need much help. So they pop on for a question or two. And they may get tired of answering the same newbie questions...(newbies dont stop asking, I am just saying) So they just kind of fizzle off from the site. I know I will be on it here everyday for a couple months. And then Ill be off for a couple of months (no one misses me, and I cant blame them ;D)

2. Click Here!

3. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

are you suggesting people leave the site on purpose so WE miss them? jk

jerks;D:p

4. suckafish

thats one way to look at it I guess:wink3:

5. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Eh I don't spend too much time on 3reef...but I do pole in about every day or so. Generally I just look through the threads that pop up on the home thing. Then I'll flip through the inverts section, general section, and the bucket. And ta-daa. :D

And yes we seem to be in quite a transition of members at the moment. Alot of veterans that were thriving when I first joined have really stepped back into the shadows, and alot of new folk are coming in.

And it is nowhere near nice outside >.< Our thermometer outside hit 101 today. And that doesn't include heat index.

6. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

i know.. i pretty much have all heaters turned off in my tank. there is absolutely no need for them. ( for now). right now im just wishing i was home so i can take a cold shower.

7. suckafish

sux for you guys. I looks like possible rain out here, and its a solid 65....

8. Click Here!

9. seabass1

seabass1 Montipora Digitata

Yeah, I wish you were home so you could take a shower too wesho.

72 degrees in San Diego. It sucks to be you! ;D

10. reefpets

reefpets 3reef Sponsor

Its summer time.. The forums really slow down during the summer and will pick up around October.

11. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

hey!.. THIS IS PURE MANLINESS SMELL.. whatchu talkin'about DOUG..

12. seabass1

seabass1 Montipora Digitata

Where are you that you're all "sweaty" & not at home? Don't even tell me you're at "work".

Whadda'bout when you're like cutting someones brains open & you got blood & "brain guts" splattering all over your face and you get a coupla chunks on your glasses and you've been up for like 16hrs straight?

Whadda'ya gonna say, "wait, timeout....nobody go anywhere. I'm gonna go take a cold shower and turn down the a/c"? What kinda neurosurgeon is that? :confused: