Whats your Job

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by mirandacollc, Jul 16, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. PDCCO

PDCCO Feather Duster

I am the CEO of a small consulting company that contracts CIO/CTO services to manufacturing companies. Never noticed how many abbreviations we in my job/company description;D

2. Click Here!

3. CupidofCrime

CupidofCrime Fire Worm

I'm a salaried kitchen/service manager for a casual dining restaurant. I love the hospitality industry!:sweethear:

4. gazog

gazog Kole Tang

I am the "IT" department for an Intermodal Trucking company in Chicago, Il. Have been doing i for the last 15 years.

Not only do I still remember DOS we still use it every day! I also do computer repairs on the side.

5. JMHuss

JMHuss Plankton

I'm a Lead Application Developer for the State of Kansas. I'm one of 10 developers that helps make sure, through various means, that child support payments happen every month. It's a pretty rewarding gig. I also own a small IT consulting company that does some extra stuff on the side.

Jonathan

6. kaketank

kaketank Astrea Snail

I am a United States Army Recruiter. I am also an IT by trade as recruiting is not my permanent job, just the assignment I am on right now.

7. SkyFire

SkyFire Clown Trigger

Gee thanks.
    LOL
    I have my AA degree with pre-reqs for accounting/business just need to go back get the BS and pass the exam to be a CPA..then off to work at a couple of other taxing agencies to get the experience form the inside and hopefully get some accounting work on the side in the meantime.

Yeah CA is not business friendly...and they(the entity I work for) just implemented some new fee. I just shake my head.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2010
  8. Click Here!

9. JayTropical

JayTropical Purple Spiny Lobster

Mercedes Benz Master technician here.

10. Jim522

Jim522 Purple Spiny Lobster

I'm a Service Advisor for a marina on a private island down in the Keys. Beautiful place to work, see some unbelievable boats, and deal with some of the worlds most rude stuck up, filthy rich millionaires (quite a few billionaires too) that you could imagine. But I do spend quite of bit of time sea-trialing some amazing boats so the job does have some perks.

11. antdizzle

antdizzle Peppermint Shrimp

mate on a charter boat own a tank maint biz

12. ManNurseReefer

ManNurseReefer Fire Shrimp

Registered nurse working on my masters to be a family nurse practitioner.