What's your height?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by =Jwin=, Apr 18, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. ingtar_shinowa

ingtar_shinowa Giant Squid

dang dude, the lightest ive been is 180-185 and that was right out of boot camp where I had pnemonia. Right now im 250 (wanna be 230) but you must be a stick! A guy at my dojo is built like you i liked to work jujitsu with him because I didnt need to drop so low to toss him around and I never would strain anything lol

2. Click Here!

3. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

are you sure about that? lol i thought i was fat.....:p since you probably have a lot of muscle mass thats why you are heavier. fat weights less than muscle so thats probably it:p

4. ingtar_shinowa

you might nto have tone but academy stats are 185-204 I believe for 6'4" I have a tough time finding clothes. I have a 36-38 waist and a 36-38 inseam so if i go to a big and tall department so I dont look like im wearing pirate pants I cant find anyting under a 46 waist. My chest is huge. I'm looking for a tux right now but ill have to pay a prettty penny for alterations so it doesnt look like a sack. I'm a 52L coat size but I could hide a turkey under it without anyone noticeing from the rentals available

5. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

lol well i havent measured my waist but im pretty sure im fatter than that lol... last time i weighted myself was like 5 months ago.. ( december?) so maybe im a little heavier now lol.. im fairly skinny, but i do have a tummy..
    ( love handles anyone?).. it is pretty hard to find clothing, usually they have to be a little loose on my waist so that they can go all the way down to my feet. thank god for belts because i hate the saggy pants look..

6. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

I've gone up two pants sizes (up to a 34 now) and I've had to get rid of some shirts because they're too small in the shoulders now. Oddly enough, working out in highschool for the track team and everything never put a pound of muscle on me. But working out in college and rock climbing has really jacked me up. :lol: I'm just a late bloomer I guess :)

7. BASimmons

BASimmons Plankton

yes I am honestly 6'9" approximately 240 lbs. I play college athletics, safe to assume... :)

8. Click Here!

9. mikejrice

mikejrice 3reef Affiliate

I agree, it's completely overwhelming to stand next to someone taller than me. It's not often I see someone over 6'4", so when I look up to someone it's a very odd feeling.

10. Nealio

Nealio Coral Banded Shrimp

I was the same way. I was never an ounce over 165# during high school and was often told that I looked like an Ethiopian. But within a year of graduating, I was up to a healthy 200#.

11. ingtar_shinowa

thats the reason people can play pro baseball and basketball out of high school but football players need college. It has everything to do with the face men dont develop their full muscle mass until 21-25

12. SkyFire

SkyFire Clown Trigger

I find it odd and kinda cool when I'm the tall one....LOL
    I'm usually the one looking up, kinda a pain in the neck...literally.