What's your career/job?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by =Jwin=, Oct 5, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. grinder37

grinder37 Whip-Lash Squid

I'm have been an hvac mechanic for 22 years,working on mostly residential furnaces,air conditioners,etc.Wife is a private housekeeper.Were a family of 3 soon to be 4(one on the way)but you could say were a family of 5 if you include the reef!!

2. Click Here!

3. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Several of these I'd like to comment on...but instead I'll only give a respone to two. Blue Falcon and defdad.

BF - A neighbor/friend of mine is a freshman at App state this year. You guys always seem to come into Chatt for the National Championships...and let me say...you guys are absolutely nuts. One year we went to the game and we saw a guy in a gorilla costume smoking not-tobacco (family forum :D). Was that you? :p

And defdad, I didn't know you were in Oklahoma. My dad's side of the family all used to live in OK city. Now they kind of scattered, but most are still around or in that area. Before my grandmother passed away a few years ago, we would drive out there for Thanksgiving almost every stinkin' year. And let me say, 3 guys younger than sixteen in a car for 16 hours was not fun. At all. :D I'm not a huge fan of Oklahoma...too flat. I need my mountains.

4. Pens-Fan-Addict

Pens-Fan-Addict Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

If you happen to have a couple of Sidney Crosby or Evgeni Malkin Auto Cup cards lying around... ill trade you a couple of frags for the!!!;)

5. coylee_17

coylee_17 Fire Goby

Grinder, just wondering if you are at a member of the United Association, its the union I belong to. We have plumbers, steamfitters, welders, hvac, sprinkler fitters, etc? If so what local?

6. jonjonwells

jonjonwells Great Blue Whale

I am the SLE (Supervisor Locomotive Engineers) for a railcar storage company. Basically I run a engine day to day and get to train and evaluate the other engineers.

Also am in the National Guard.

7. Telgar

Telgar Snowflake Eel

For the last 6 months I have been a Duty Officer/Incident Response Manager for a large Data Center - that means I no longer get to touch anything , but instead get to wake up senior management and developers in the middle of the night :tounge2:
    Prior to that I was a Network Engineer for 13 years in the Wash DC area.
    Also spent my time in the Marines as a field radio operator/microwave tech

8. Click Here!

9. bioreefdude

bioreefdude Fu Manchu Lion Fish

sanatation for wonder bread bakery

10. trent51593

trent51593 Coral Banded Shrimp

Im in quality control at a machine shop that makes parts for John Deere and many other companys.

11. fuzzyfish

fuzzyfish Astrea Snail

I am certified mechanic, and work in a high end forgien repair shop

12. irr0001

irr0001 Purple Tang

Student at Auburn University..Biosystems Engineering. Currently working for an Environmental Engineering company as a Source Emissions Tester (find out what and how much is coming out of smoke stacks at different types of plants)