What's your career/job?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by =Jwin=, Oct 5, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

lol at least you guys don't clean poop for a living! just today i had to wipe a dogs but that had diarreah all over it :D i've had to clean much much worse though. It's even more disgusting when its bloody diareah. And oh yea, i best not forget the evil cats. One gave me a black eye and took a week to go away. One bit me in the arm, had to go to the emergency room it was so bad. I had to get a shot, scrub it with iodine, take huge pills for like two weeks, and have the wound wraoped in a bandage for like 2 weeks and not get it wet which is impossible :D So that's part of what i get to deal with everyday

2. Click Here!

3. szrazzt

szrazzt Purple Spiny Lobster

I'm a network engineer running breakfix service calls through about half of Virginia. I also make Shakuhachi on the side as a hoby

4. ReefSparky

ReefSparky Super Moderator

Started out as a 4th grade teacher for 10 years. Drug-alcohol Mental Health Therapist for about 6 months, worked as a chef for a few years too. Now I'm an electrician. It's the first job for which I don't have a degree--it's the one job at which I work the hardest, physically, and it's the only job I've ever been happy doing.

5. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

I graduated from the University of Washington in 2007 with a Bachelor's of Arts in Sociology. Knowing that doing anything with that degree will pay me nothing, lol, I'm doing something else and saving up money so I can go back to school to get my Master's in Child Psychology or Public Health (I hope!!). Another thing I'm looking at is interior design.

Currently, I work for a consulting firm that is hired by some of the major companies up here in Seattle. I am mostly in project management, but also write user guides for software programs and design online classes.

6. brannock_16

brannock_16 Ritteri Anemone

I am currently a full time student at Boise State University, majoring in International Business and a minor in German. Hopefully I will graduate in two semesters if I get motiviated!

I currently work at a little Bistro in Downtown Boise...it really sucks but it gets the bills paid and lets me have enough left over to run my saltwater tank so I can't complain too much.

7. defdad

defdad Fire Shrimp

I have been a technician at a Chrysler dealer in Oklahoma for the last 15 years. Before that I was a technician at a Chrysler dealer in California. In about 7 years or so, I will probably be a technician at a Chrysler dealer in Hawaii.

8. Click Here!

9. burgerchow

burgerchow Astrea Snail

occupation

Financial Services manager for large BMW dealership in Canada.

10. tcmemphisbbq

tcmemphisbbq Spaghetti Worm

I own a kicka$$ BBQ Joint!

1 person likes this.
  11. blackout21

blackout21 Plankton

I am an installer for Siemens Building Technologys

12. BTB0923

BTB0923 Flamingo Tongue

I work for a company that prints and distributes sports and trading cards. I'm the collation engineer....the guy who programs the "insert strategy" to make sure rare cards stay rare and the cards are inserted in the right patterns.