What's your career/job?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by =Jwin=, Oct 5, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Froc3

Froc3 Fire Goby

Psychology major at the University of Saskatchewan, Canada.

2. Click Here!

3. oceanparadise1

oceanparadise1 Fire Squid

Im a full time student at St.john fisher college getting my masters. I dont work right now, i was a manger at circuit city for 6 years, then when they went under i was roofing during the summer

4. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

I go to Pen Foster online college for court reporting. I work 9-3 Monday through Thursday and every other weekend as a kennel attendant at a animal hospital. Been there 2 years making $12 an hour. I also take care of 2 horses. I call that my 2nd job because that's basically what it is with no pay

5. bwalker9801

bwalker9801 Zoanthid

Tugboat captain I work 2 weeks a month and my wife takes care of my tank while I'm away.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
  6. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

software engineer. yay.

7. zjpeter

zjpeter Ritteri Anemone

by trade, i'm in residential construction (new construct, remod, whatever) back in Iowa. however at the moment i'm in my third year at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School and working for my MDiv and ThM. i also tutor 20-25 hours a week to pay the bills

8. Click Here!

9. TBELT

TBELT Ritteri Anemone

I am a dsitrict service manager. I have 50 or so new car dealerships in my district that I call on. I spend most of my time consulting and training for fixed operations including parts, service and bodyshops. I have been told I am a responsible person. if something goes wrong I am resposible.

10. ZachB

ZachB Giant Squid

:lol: I know the feeling!!

11. brettwest

brettwest Spaghetti Worm

Im a cook for one of the largest hospitals in the midwest.We feed around 8000 people a day. Hey jwin I was in chattanooga once and stopped in at the aquarium,thats a cool town.

12. stepho

stepho Panda Puffer

currently part time welding student, part time hardware store clerk. I should be finishing up school in december, at which time i will start searching for a welding job. I can't wait to finish school it will be great just to have $800 a semester let alone a job that pays double.