What to BUY??????

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by Anthos312, Apr 20, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Anthos312

Anthos312 Millepora

I have a few options here. I've finally got my TLF phosphate reactor up and running with BRS GFO. My corals/fish/condylactis are all looking great and actually beginning to color up a little under my LED's. I have even finally gotten my clown goby eating on bloodworms (trying to get him on other things also). The tank is looking good, and now I am in a predicament on what to buy. I recently altered my stand and removed the middle brace so I have a 20 high sitting inside. I could either:

1) Buy an Eshopps over flow/return pump/get glass baffles cut and setup a sump for the first time....

2) i have a few burnt out LED's that I could replace/pickup some more colors and another driver to bring out the corals more. From time of purchase to arrival its about 3 weeks.

3) Make a livestock order. This would include rock flower anenomes/corals/inverts/fish. Likely would be ordered from Reefs2go.

4) Buy an RODI from BRS. I am currently using RODI I pickup from my LFS. Its 45 cents a gallon and 10 gallons lasts me about 2 weeks at least.

Since my livestock is doing well and corals look good, I am really tempted to make a livestock purchase with overnight shipping. I am hesitant though because a while back I had some invert deaths/my royal pin cushion urchin just died (due to salinity swings I think). So i kept telling myself that i wouldnt buy livestock till i had a PRO setup, but I am getting tempted since things look so nice!!!!