What size 3reef shirt would you buy?

Discussion in '3reef Site Polls' started by Matt Rogers, Nov 10, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

What size 3reef shirt would you buy?

1. XL

16 vote(s)
    32.0%
  2. L

21 vote(s)
    42.0%
  3. M

11 vote(s)
    22.0%
  4. S

2 vote(s)
    4.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. IBMGeek

IBMGeek Montipora Digitata

:thumbs_up Could not find your avatar source with that link but found this on google Muahahaha

His buddy
    [​IMG];D

Matt I think you need to do another poll this one got way off topic:tongue4:

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I don't know. I think this one might be a better topic.
    I am not sure what this topic is at this exact time but I had something to say about poles and strings and flying logos up into the sky.. and something else about ice cream... screw shirts.. sell ice cream. :)

4. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

:-[ my bad...I mentioned food again......:-[;D

5. cuttingras

a what????:confused::inquisiti:D I understand the cut sick, meaning puking. throwing up, barfing(?) but wth is a goanna????:);D:)

1 person likes this.
  6. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

[​IMG]

7. cuttingras

awww that thing is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Click Here!

9. mattgeezer

mattgeezer Montipora Capricornis

Thankyou for that annick , he looks like the culprit too :lol:

cut sick = went crazy!!

cuttingras ya need to come and meet the wildlife here in australia ya will love it;D;;):p

10. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Now I just know there's a story behind that so spill it! :D

11. mattgeezer

mattgeezer Montipora Capricornis

Ok.....well just north of here is a popular camping place called treachery head
    near seal rocks in New south wales . It was my girlfriend and myself our first camping trip together .
    Well after a day of bushwalking and fishing we copped a huge downfall of rain so the late afternoon and the rest of the night was spent in the comfort of our newly purchased 4 man tent. Anyway after the cards and scrabble got boring, we decided to enjoy what couples do .....;D. we are having fun giggling carrying on then all of a sudden i hear HISSSSS HISSSSSS im jump going WTF is that ? my girlfriend being from the bush not really caring saying dont matter its a lizard.......anyways i start sorta spinning out as this HIISSSSSS is getting closer i opened the tent slowly as i stuck my head out and a bloody Goanna comes running in the tent HISSSSSING and carrying on .My girlfriend starts screaming with laughter and me being 6ft stands up and trys to run through the side of the tent FREAKING OUT (not the door mind you) with this 2.5 ft goanna trying to maul me we (me and the lizard fall outta the tent which ripped ...yes it was mating season (im not too sure what sex the goanna was but ) LMFAO ...anyway the struggle that we had to get away from it has alerted other campers so a nice elderly couple who was just like 30 yards away came to the aid of me with a torch to find me starkers trying to climb a tree with a goanna chasing me ,with my girlfriend absoultly cracking herself up at me the couple were shocked to see what state i was in ,in laughter the Oldman starts shining the torch on me to guide this bloody lizard to get me ! Saying Ya right there buddy i think ya got someone who wants to join in!! im like HELP ME get this #$%^&* away from me!!

A Very funny trip and yes I was the talk of the whole camping ground .The next morning as the elderly couple had notified Everybody of the misfortune i had with the local wildlife!!!

Thats why i need a new tent;)

12. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

:lol: :lol: I sure hope you didn't scream like a girl in front of the other campers :lol: :lol: