What size 3reef shirt would you buy?

Discussion in '3reef Site Polls' started by Matt Rogers, Nov 10, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

What size 3reef shirt would you buy?

1. XL

16 vote(s)
    32.0%
  2. L

21 vote(s)
    42.0%
  3. M

11 vote(s)
    22.0%
  4. S

2 vote(s)
    4.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

:lol: I do LOL

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Laid back is an UNDERSTATEMENT! :lol: I could get used to that lifestyle.

I had a really great time, trust me. I can't say what part of the trip I enjoyed most but visiting with good friends and diving the GBR are at the top of the list :)

1 person likes this.
  4. mattgeezer

mattgeezer Montipora Capricornis

Cool , glad ya had an awesome time , i wanna come to the USA and have a few beers with the 3reef crew!!!!:)

5. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  6. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

That might be a difficult task as we're all pretty spread out throughout the US and Canada but you can do just about anything if you've got enough money :D

1 person likes this.
  7. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Are the shirts done yet??? Need to give myself a Christmas gift you know ! ;)

8. Click Here!

9. mattgeezer

mattgeezer Montipora Capricornis

when are they ready matt xmas around the corner!!!

10. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Shirts are done. I am very happy with them. The store however is quite the undertaking. I did not realize the universe I was stepping in to... shipping methods, taxes, real time calculations, weights, package dimensions, UPS accounts, U.S.P.S accounts, SSL, credit card processing, paypal, google checkout, configurations up the ying yang.. etc, etc, etc... THIS IS A BIG JOB. And I already have 3 jobs now. :)

So... shirts by Christmas? Possibly. I sure as hell hope so. Nobody selling stuff wants to miss the xmas season and the overhead here has seriously strained my credit card. But I will be bit surprised. Please understand this is not a Cafe Press deal. I am going for the long haul here.

And I will be dealing with other people's money so this HAS to be done right. Which means, configuring and testing and testing some more. Then more testing.

Considering I just got off my 2nd job today and it's 11:58pm and I have to get up in 7 hours for my day job, I will not be doing much configuring or testing tonight. But I have carved out a large chunk of the weekend for it. I also have decided to take my Christmas vacation at home to work on this and get it done if it is not already.

So please understand this is a priority and I am doing all I can to get it done. That said, I am excited and I really hope you like the result. Otherwise, I won't need to buy a t-shirt for a long, long time. :)

Sincerely,

matt

1 person likes this.
  11. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Wow, you have been and still are a busy man!
    Sounds like they are the chit! Can't wait to see them.

Thanks for all the work, it is very well appricated on this end! ;)

12. diggardens

diggardens Feather Duster

What can we say that hasn't been said already? You are the greatest. I haven't posted for a while but I am here several times a day reading. My tank looks better because of it. I am now ready to move on to more corals. Thanks for ALL you do.