What room is your aquarium in?

Discussion in '3reef Site Polls' started by Matt Rogers, Jun 16, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

What room is your aquarium in?

1. Bedroom

22.1%
  2. Living Room

55.7%
  3. Kitchen

7.4%
  4. Basement

10.0%
  5. Other

19.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Renee@LionfishLair

Renee@LionfishLair 3reef Sponsor

That would be all 4 bedrooms.

Oops I edited my quote.

----------------
    Sent from Tapatalk, so please forgive grammar and spelling :)

2. Click Here!

3. morninwood

morninwood Bristle Worm

Living room! So everyone can see it!

4. ibefishy

ibefishy Montipora Capricornis

Living room because I always can see it and half the time I sleep in the living room. I get to see it at night with the moon lights on. Another reason is the conversation factor when people come by and I get the oohs and aahs and get to talk about it. I really like when people say I want one and then you get to the cost and maintenance of a reef tank then all of a sudden they are not so hot to get one. I get a little smile from that. There is no half hearted nice reef tank, you have to be dedicated.

5. dumbderk

dumbderk Purple Spiny Lobster

Bedroom because it is so relaxing I can fall asleep to it and lights are automated so there is no problem with me falling asleep in there. Although wish I would have had it in the living room, would have made for a nice centerpiece for the house.

6. cheesyguy

cheesyguy Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Bedroom, Easier access for me and its relaxing to lay down and watch the tank.

7. Zoanthids21

Zoanthids21 McKoscker’s Flasher Wrasse

Its a biocube so its in my room, its pretty quite atleast when the MH is off.

8. Click Here!

9. steve wright

steve wright Super Moderator

2 in living room - 1 reef and 1 freshwater (for now)

5 tanks in spare bedroom - all 18 x 15 x 12

Steve

10. PetMother

PetMother Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

Mine is in my living room and when we move I'm not sure where it will be. Looks like my 55 will be empty too. Oh the possibilites.

11. bpitts4

bpitts4 Astrea Snail

In the office. It works well there an can be seen from the living room. It's also a pleasure to look at when taking a break from work.

12. dnyce78

dnyce78 Astrea Snail

Built into a basement wall and honestly I can't imagine ever having it anywhere else ever again. I've spilled so much water all over my concrete floors it's unreal. Two weeks ago I was making water (that's right b!tches I get a cup of oxygen in one hand and a bowl of hydrogen in another and combine them myself) and I went to move the tube from the replacement bin back to the top-off bin and accidentally missed the bin, for the entire night. Luckily it all went down into the french drain/sump. That would have easily destroyed a living room floor. I think of it really as protection against myself. I also do not want to think about 200 gallons of salt water on any other floor should a catastrophic event occur.