What room is your aquarium in?

Discussion in '3reef Site Polls' started by Matt Rogers, Jun 16, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

What room is your aquarium in?

1. Bedroom

22.1%
  2. Living Room

55.7%
  3. Kitchen

7.4%
  4. Basement

10.0%
  5. Other

19.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. coral reefer

coral reefer Giant Squid

Fish room...where else? I have an enclosed heated porch with a concrete slab for a floor so the weight issue is not a concern for me!
    7' wide by 15' long with a door and two large windows, containing a 125, 30 and 75 gallon tanks...A chair, marine hobby books and a supply of beer and fish food!
    hehehehe

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Ash and Mike

Ash and Mike Astrea Snail

Our fish tank is in the office, in the closet actually (we took down the doors and it's a perfect fit)

4. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Basement where the family room is, for the room and extra area for the fish room.

5. liegeofinveracity

liegeofinveracity Coral Banded Shrimp

...the night time... is the right time...
    yup! it's a little embarassing actually, my sister is visiting from greece and came over the other day, she asked me..."when did you turn in to such a dork!" what a b*tch! lol:p

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2008
  6. sadielynn

sadielynn Plankton

I started nearly 4 years ago with fresh and hated it the colors were blah...
    My tanks were started as the result of some really frequent and bad nose bleeds to which I later found out was due to the forced hot air and who doesnt think a fish tank is way nicer than a humidifier ..So at 3 am when I had a bad case of insomina I started my nano reef ...
    So now I have 2 nanos and one freshie
    My 10 is in the LR since it is a center piece and pets to the birds and the cats ......:laughings
    My 6.5 custom is in the BR and is a soothing sound that I now can not sleep with out
    The 2.5 betta tank is in the office and is the hubbys but some how I am the one that cleans it :eek:
    I still have to a couple times a year for about aweek need to run the humidifier for the birds as the molt but they get removed quickly and hidden once they are done molting :p

7. reeflover1

reeflover1 Plankton

living room. only place big enough plus everyone likes to look @ it

8. Click Here!

9. wastemanagement

wastemanagement Eyelash Blennie

Living Room , I like to think of my aquarium as a main feature in the room a show peice if you will. LOL

10. SmittyCoco

SmittyCoco Fire Shrimp

I have two tanks My first tank I started is in my Living room. And I got bored one day and added my now pride and joy to my bathroom. It's a 3 gallon pico. Now I have somthing to stare at for the major transactions. Lol! I know I'm sick. Thanks but no thanks.

11. cannedmulder

cannedmulder Teardrop Maxima Clam

I have 2 FW that used to be in the living room but when we put in hardwood floors they got moved. My 150 is in the computer room and my 90 is in the bedroom. My 75 SW is in the living room now since we just got it!

12. nybatu

nybatu Bristle Worm

i have one(RSM) in my living room, some time i just sit and watch the ocean and i have african ciclid in my kitchen.