What room is your aquarium in?

Discussion in '3reef Site Polls' started by Matt Rogers, Jun 16, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

What room is your aquarium in?

1. Bedroom

22.1%
  2. Living Room

55.7%
  3. Kitchen

7.4%
  4. Basement

10.0%
  5. Other

19.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. R34dawn

R34dawn Ocellaris Clown

Mine is in the dinning room kitchen, it was the only space available and is closer to the faucet, too much junk in the living room anyhow...

2. Click Here!

3. SeaGirl

SeaGirl Astrea Snail

;DMine's in the living room because it's the biggest room in the house and the only one with enough room for my 150 gallon--LOL!!

4. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

mine is in between the living room and dining room just because it's the best spot I could think of for it, and thats where I already pulled the carpet out of due to an older tank that I had busting and flooding that part of the house lol

5. MTips18

MTips18 Purple Spiny Lobster

Bedroom which is in the basement it the chilling room of the house and plus i can watch the tank from my bed

6. gazog

gazog Kole Tang

I know, I find it amazing how wet a 16 gallon tank can get things!!!! Gotta hate it when they are right all the time, just want to be right once darnit! LOL

Bulk of mine (5) are in basement on or behind new stand/bar, reason (see above) plus it stays about 66 to 68 down there year around. I have 2 in kitchen the wifes fresh water 12g eclipse and my 5.5 baby seahorse tank who are getting big enough they are going to move down stairs this weekend (I think)

7. liegeofinveracity

liegeofinveracity Coral Banded Shrimp

...the night time... is the right time...
    120{had it 3 weeks now} in the living room,55 in kitchen,29 in bedroom,3 10's a 45,30 and two 30 something gallon rubbermaids in the "music room"
    i have more stuff than some petstores!lol can't figure out why i'm not married! lol

8. Click Here!

9. muecyl

muecyl Feather Duster

In my office, "my" area... a mans boudoir if you will

10. BaxterS80

BaxterS80 Pajama Cardinal

Depends on which one, the 72 reef is in the den(club basement), 24 nano reef in den, 29 planted fresh in den, 29 reef in living room, 125 Malawi cichlid dining room...LOL

11. BaxterS80

BaxterS80 Pajama Cardinal

LOL, sounds like our house...All of our friends call it the National Aquarium North...

12. kkudialis

kkudialis Astrea Snail

Basement. It's built into the wall and its the best place in the house to relax and enjoy!