due to a room renovation i had to tear down my 120 gallon fish only with live rock tank and move everything into a 55 gallon till my 125 gallon is setup. my live rock had some hair algae due to some lack of maintenance at the end of the 120 gallons life. the 55 gallon only has a hang on power filter with no phosphate remover and no sand bed. two months in the 55 gallon and all the hair algae is gone. why ? i would think it would grow more in the smaller tank. no snails or crabs in the tank either. the hoods do have standard leds for freshwater witch makes the fish look great. would this color temp starve the hair algae ?