What do you wish your LFS had told you?

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by greybeard, Nov 26, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. greybeard

greybeard Skunk Shrimp

LOL you addict! (pointing three fingers at myself here right now!)
    Imagine having a list of fish, corals and crawlies that is like 25 pages long to pour over every week! I need heart meds to slow it down as I go over all the cool stuff! LOL (getting the shakes the morning the list comes in is not unheard of!)

due to me being very new to SW I have to control myself sooooo much since I won't take in anything I don't know how to properly house and care for... so tempting to order THEN study sometimes but i've only done that once and hated myself for it afterward.

2. Click Here!

3. greybeard

greybeard Skunk Shrimp

I kind of view my SW section as an information co-op. I acknowledge often that many of my customers know a lot more than I do and have never been afraid to say that simple " I'm not sure... let's both find out!" answer.

Honesty is the only policy if you want to last in business. At least that is my belief. Shame more retailers don't know that.

Thanks!
    Greybeard

4. greybeard

greybeard Skunk Shrimp

Ok... so far from this thread the two biggest things are proper care sheets for anything I sell and the one that shouldn't ever have to be said, honesty.

Really sad that so many LFS have burnt so many people.

Thanks for sounding off :)

GreyBeard

Last edited: Dec 5, 2010