What do you think

Discussion in 'ID This!' started by Puffer Chick, Dec 10, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. mikev15101

mikev15101 Purple Spiny Lobster

why say nooooo, gsp isnt that mad, they do not really kill corals like an apista outbreak would be, there are many things that would be far worse.

2. Click Here!

3. WuWu

WuWu Feather Star

you can peel it up just with an xacto knife , google fragging green star polyps

4. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

i know, but i don't want gsp, i want my tank to be lps and sps, between the new mp20 and my lights, this weed is going to grow like crazy. the only softies that i want are zoas and polyps and nothing else

5. NeighborTomita

NeighborTomita Banned

Puffer Chick, I thought you wanted an amazon of xenia's, i think you were talking about it just the other day. I know that was in your puffer's tank, but you could always relocate them when the time comes.

6. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

ok if i don't have an xacto knife would any nknife work? i'll do it tomorrow when i'm doing maintanance

7. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

yea i only want it in my puffers tank, and it's not even ready, i don't even have rock in there, just his ornament. My worry is that it will try to take over the zoas looks ike theres already 5 heads growing.

I'm so glad i found this now

8. Click Here!

9. WuWu

WuWu Feather Star

you want somthing like an xacto because its super sharp and you can use the fine point to get under the .. carapace ?? or whatever u wanna call it lol

10. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

i used to have an xacto knife, i wonder if i still have it

11. WuWu

WuWu Feather Star

when you get it off just super glue it to a frag plug or somthin for relocation

12. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

think lfs's sell frag plugs, or better yet i may just give it to them, even if it's for free, i'll be going there this weekend any way, or i'll just trash it, i really hate gsp