What do you do for a living?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by yamaharider73, Jan 1, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. seabass1

seabass1 Montipora Digitata

Hospital Health Administrator & p/t Clinical Consultant (OK/mediocre-cool):eek:

2. Click Here!

3. NASAGeek

NASAGeek Eyelash Blennie

Mine falls in the extremely hectic, dream job category you described. Seriously, I've just got a lot of REALLY smart, dedicated people that I work with. The teams really do amazing things. I try to stay out of their way and just help where I can.

M

4. jkat21

jkat21 Bangghai Cardinal

I'm a vascular technologist at a local hospital..;D

5. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

That's so cool! I went to Kennedy Space Center in Florida and it was so fascinating. Awesome for you! :)

6. bwalker9801

bwalker9801 Zoanthid

I'm a tugboat captain.

7. Powerman

Powerman Giant Squid

52,85, and 141. I think it is a small plant. We have a 220 and a 450 unit down South. I've been doing this since the Navy. Good field to be in. Electricity will never go out of style.

8. Click Here!

9. dahos

dahos Feather Duster

I was the Director of National Accounts for a Civil Engineering firm until 6 months ago. My departments clients were primarily large commercial and retail developers and owners.

Now I am a semi-professional "Career Builder" browser and I make sure the couch does not move while everyone is gone during the day.

I have come to the conclusion that the economy is going to force me to change careers, at least for a few years.

10. Russter

Russter Flamingo Tongue

I'm a 9-1-1 call answerer/police dispatcher

11. TBELT

TBELT Ritteri Anemone

I am a district service manager resposible for over 60 new car dealership fixed operations profit. Fixed ops includes parts, body and service departments. Been working on or around cars for over 30 years. High stress job but it pays the bills. My phone never stope ringing with neat little problems for me to fix. nothing like job security. the down side to what i do is traveling away from home. sometimes for weeks at a time. The up side is all the airline miles and hotel points. Cannot remeber the last time I paid for an airline ticket or a hotel room. comes in handy during vacation time.

12. NASAGeek

NASAGeek Eyelash Blennie

Now, I bet Russter has some interesting stories!

M