What brand lights are these recently saw them

Discussion in 'LED Aquarium Lighting' started by dskyers, Sep 26, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. dskyers

dskyers Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

What lights are these brand wise? Just saw a post about them recently

Attached Files:

2. Click Here!

3. Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders 3reef Sponsor

Those are ours :) Reef Breeders

4. dskyers

dskyers Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

I knew it those are the ones your coming out with. Someone local has them and was saying there his lights and selling them between 450 and 1200 lol I was like wait a second lol

5. oyf709

oyf709 Bristle Worm

ZA light frm the company call cidly, i didn't kno reef breeder is the whole seller of them cuz tehy contacted me and wanted me to carry their light and told me they don't have anyone selling them in North America. Its just more and more seems that it was the right decision to declined their request. First I found out they selling their own light directly from factory to ppl on ebay, now found out reefbreeder carry their lights lol.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
  6. oyf709

oyf709 Bristle Worm

and if your local seller selling them for 1200, he is like ripping off ppl to the max lol

I know the whole sale price for these lights. And the PAR reading directly from them as well, not extreamly impressive with the PAR reading but the cost is pretty good tho.

7. tinctorus

tinctorus Feather Duster

They're your companies lights?
    They seem to be made overseas by this company

ZA Series | Cidly

8. Click Here!

9. Reef Breeders

We are set to be the only USA retailer of their controllable series.

10. Reef Breeders

You must be the canadian retailer, nice to meet you :)

11. oyf709

oyf709 Bristle Worm

noi am not the canadian retailer, like I explain in the prev post, they contacted me and told me there is no one carry ZA and phantom and only 1 company carry their apollo in US. I was interested at the begining, however when I saw on ebay that there are sales posted at a very low price with free shipping t US and stated the location is "factory location". I am concern that they are selling their stuff on ebay with pretty much their whole sale price. (after compre the price+shipping +duties)

The reason I like the light to start with is because the cost and additional functions. However, the performance (base on their own info) wasn't all that impressive(maybe they run the light at a lower current?)

Can you show us some pic of the light in real action? I am interesting to see it in real action rather than "data sheets"

12. tinctorus

tinctorus Feather Duster

Ok so you are a distributor for them, From reading your posts on other lights I was under the impression you MADE led lights for tanks and didnt just distribute them