What are some of the best reef safe fish?

Discussion in 'Tropical Fish' started by jeffers0n, May 1, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. alpha_03

alpha_03 Bubble Tip Anemone

And there in lies additional experience, that adds to my own, but we only know what we have actually done- but I have already stated this. Learn from those that have done- not those that have have not done.

2. Click Here!

3. bvb-etf-luva

bvb-etf-luva Banned

i have argued with alpha on several occasions, i tried being respectful and he practically spit in my face. what kind of 46 year old does that?

4. 1.0reef

1.0reef Giant Squid

we need some tang police then!

5. bvb-etf-luva

bvb-etf-luva Banned

yeah where are they? im sure some guys with some real experience can back me up

6. 1.0reef

1.0reef Giant Squid

i'm here to say that 6 tangs in a 165 gallon is irresponsible no matter what. 3-4 tangs might be fine unless there big active ones(naso,clown,sohal,etc).

7. benbabcock

benbabcock Bubble Tip Anemone

Calling people out on a forum...to the OP, im sorry if i contributed to this

8. Click Here!

9. benbabcock

benbabcock Bubble Tip Anemone

Whats the difference with 4 tangs in a 165 to 6?? If your skimmer keeps the water clean and oxygenated and they are not aggressive it can work just fine. They each have 6feet of swimming room, not 1foot each.

10. gcarroll

gcarroll Zoanthid

bvb-etf-luva, please do not take offense to a difference in opinion. It is all to often that peoples comments online do not reflect their true personality. Just remember, the difference in a debate and an argument is anger! Let's take this back to a debate. :D

11. alpha_03

alpha_03 Bubble Tip Anemone

Why do you need back up- show us your tank with tangs in it? Matter of fact, show us your tank period. I posted my pics, where are yours of your reef? Mine is nearly older then you are, so what is the problem? You just do not understand what I am trying to tell you- stop reading and DO. Only then will you really LEARN anything.

Learning is in the doing- reading gains only a general IDEA of what something is, DOING is proof.

Reminds me of the saying- "Arm chair Quarterback"

12. bvb-etf-luva

bvb-etf-luva Banned

if youve read any of my other threads youll know i sold all my tanks