Well, it has begun!

Discussion in 'Frags' started by Brandon1023, Apr 4, 2006.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Brandon1023

Brandon1023 Fire Goby

I did it! I cut up some mushrooms! Actually I had one just floating around the tank, not attached. So I plucked it, cut it into four, and now its chillin in a little cup with sand and netting banded to the top. Waiting for them to attach and go from there. Oh this is exciting, and cutting it wasn't so bad. I think I'll definitely go after the xenia next, and then my colt. Muah ha hah! My intentions are to clear out my closet, set this tank up in there for some coral farming, maybe some business on the side, and upgrade to my 75 or 125gal! But that will be another year or so until I can save enough money. Anyways wish me luck and I will keep everyone posted! ;D :tongue4: ;) :p :) 8)

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Good luck! :)
    Those are good corals to start with.

4. coral reefer

coral reefer Giant Squid

Sounds good. Congrats on your fragging! Let me know when you start fragging Montipora Denae, Informis, Nodosa, confusa and Palawanensis!!!!I'll take them!...

5. Brandon1023

Brandon1023 Fire Goby

Muah Ha Haa!!

OK well I fragged my xenia and colt just now. Bruce, I read your article and took some things from other articles too, and now they are both on some rubble under some netting. To me, netting seemed like the best way to get them secure. So how long does it generally take for them to attach?

6. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

Well, it will probably happen in a day...i doubt any more than that...maybe even same day. Some days i attatch in the morning and by the evening i take the rubber band off :)