Website Temorarily Down?

Discussion in 'Marine Depot' started by Seano Hermano, Jul 7, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

I'm not sure if it is on purpose or not, but the Marine Depot website seems to be down. When I go to the URL I get the following message:

"Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Crimson Ghost

Crimson Ghost Blue Ringed Angel

It's working fine at the moment - last I was on the site was last night, so maybe 10 hours ago -- and of course right now to check for you.

1 person likes this.
  4. shoebox

shoebox Bubble Tip Anemone

Reefcleaners also?

5. Crimson Ghost

Crimson Ghost Blue Ringed Angel

no, I can't seem to open that one

6. MarineDepot

MarineDepot 3reef Sponsor

Thanks for the heads up, guys!

Hey 3Reefers,

Thank you for posting in our forum about the downtime. It was actually scheduled maintenance, although in retrospect we should have put a friendly message in place to let visitors know what was happening. Our IT department usually makes these tweaks in off hours to avoid inconveniencing customers, although there really is no way around it.

We apologize for any trouble we may have caused and encourage you to visit today since we're back up and running.

We're working hard this year to improve site speed to make the shopping experience easier. We definitely would like to hear from you if/when you experience slow or down time, so feel free to hit us up here or by email.

Thanks again for your support!