Water is going down in my tank?

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by miataliker, Dec 13, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuitarMan89

GuitarMan89 Giant Squid

I believe you have a tank and/or prior setup, but I feel you are just dragging us along with no resolution to anything. Perhaps I was wrong, but you have yet to convince me otherwise. I love helping people and have already answered your initial post. If you want people to treat your questions and posts seriously, you need to slow down, think what you want to ask, ask it in a reasonably competent manner and reply to requests for more information. Your method has been to answer a question with another question, not helpful to anybody. If you have a question on a different topic or issue, create a new thread. Your behavior has been very suspicious and your prior history here doesn't lend much credence to you either.

2. Click Here!

3. makeshiftcrew

makeshiftcrew Gigas Clam

Couldn't have said it better

4. Zoanthids21

Zoanthids21 McKoscker’s Flasher Wrasse

I agree, Posting params. can tell us if your tank is still cycling, in need of water change, and other things.

5. tank1970

tank1970 Bubble Tip Anemone

LOL was thinking the same :eek:

6. tank1970

tank1970 Bubble Tip Anemone

Yea if you look at his other posts - he is totally being a jerk - things like "how do I stick corals on rocks" or I want to breed clown fish hehe"
    It sucks when people do that - when this forum is about helping people and sharing experiences.

7. grinder37

grinder37 Whip-Lash Squid

As Crimson Ghost said,I think we all got punk'd

8. Click Here!

9. GuitarMan89

GuitarMan89 Giant Squid

He was less of a troll then other similar type posts, as I believe he does have a setup of some sort, but he's acting like an 8 year old with ADD.

10. gazog

gazog Kole Tang

LOL, when I saw the title of the post this morning I thought to my "this has to be a joke" then I got busy and never got back to it till now. IMO you are right GM89, this person is just being a PITA and really needs to be ignored.

11. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

I think this thread has run it's course.

closed unless the original poster PM's me and has tank parameters for salinity, Ammonia, Nitrite, and Nitrate levels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.