Wanting to move to Colorado

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Puffer Chick, Jan 6, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

:lol: I still can't land a car loan and I have a pretty good job :( Oh well, that's one bill I don't have hanging over me.

Hoot (he) is a perfect dog in all respects. Gotta love rescues :) His OG owner died on him, the neighbors took him in until their house was foreclosed on so he ended up in the system. Some how he landed at our local SPCA (over 100 miles away) where my sister is a DVM volunteer and she fell in love with him. The rest is history. FWIW all our animals are rescues now :)

PC if you end up moving to CO the reef clubs there are great. The reef community is very giving and I suspect you'd have a stocked tank in no time. I go to Co 2-4 times a year for reef related events. The flights are so cheap if you take Frontier.

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

Last year CA issued IOU's on our returns :( This coming year they announced they will be taking more from us as a no interest loan. Co is looking better every day, accept the snow bit :) I love the Norcal weather, you just can't beat it.

4. patrick824

patrick824 Montipora Digitata

i live in Alamo, which is next to walnut creek, which is next to condord, etc... on the other side is san ramon, dublin, pleasanton... and the list goes on

5. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

6. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

thats awesome that the clubs are good there id probably have to setup a nano if anything so at least a little sw tank would be better than nothing

7. seabass1

seabass1 Montipora Digitata

Chicky, you're leaving us? Thats good I guess if thats what you really-really want. I'm with mikerice on this one. Plan it all out. Never make these kindsa decisions in haste.
    It may be the best to plan ahead, but with the economy, be ready to "pull the plug". You could stay with your folks and save $$$ until your ready. Afterall, its an education you're after....something that will last & hopefully sustain you for life. Anyway, end of lecture.
    If you think you're there, I support you 100%. OK Girlie? :thumb_up:

8. Click Here!

9. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

lol not leaving for good, this is all still in the planning stages. I would love to have enough money saved up to leave by December, or January. So i'm hoping that i can put one check a month into my savings and dont touch it. Reason why i'm shooting for decemeber is my parents are talking about visiting my sis in LA for her graduation and talking about spending Xmas there so it would be really hard to get that off, so im thinking if i pan it out enough that i would be able to give my two weeks before that and move to CO after the graduation. And at the same time if i can't find a job or jobs by then, i would have enough money to support myself for a while until i can get one.

but yea i deffiently plan to be reefing again, and at the same time still have my horse

10. NASAGeek

NASAGeek Eyelash Blennie

B.S. Electrical Engineering; Texas A&M
    M.S. Aerospace Engineer and Astronautics; U.S.C.

11. seabass1

seabass1 Montipora Digitata

Been to Denver, Col. Springs......it was nice I guess. Very clean!!! Airport was awesome....got snowed in. I guess I just don't like being land locked.

12. NASAGeek

NASAGeek Eyelash Blennie

PC,

My simple advice is this. Follow your heart. Some times you just have to go with your feelings. People that don't follow their dreams end up unhappy with life. Live every day and go for it.

M