Wanting to move to Colorado

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Puffer Chick, Jan 6, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Wow, that's crazy!! A 600 sq ft apartment in Seattle costs like 1500 dollars.

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. patrick824

patrick824 Montipora Digitata

Hey! Northern California blonde here! haha you should just move up here to nor cal i wouldnt live anywhere else

1 person likes this.
  4. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

Wow, for only 600 sqft? The most you pay around here is about $600, $700 if you get ripped off.

5. NASAGeek

NASAGeek Eyelash Blennie

I graduated with my Bachelor's from Texas A&M and yes, Houston is okay. You certainly can't beat the cost of living and no state income taxes... Texas does have a lot to offer.

BUT I had already lived in Colorado. I can't think of any place in the U.S. I'd rather live than Colorado. It is just a great place to live. With Puffer looking at a History major... and thus I'd assume a school teacher... she could work anywhere... I'd pick Colorado every day of the week.

To work manned spaceflight... gotta live in Houston... thus I do... and go visit my brother in Colorado and get jealous every time.

M

1 person likes this.
  6. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

living sounds like a bit like here in in cali, min wage is 8.50 but i've been working at my job for 2 years now making 12, started off at 10.50

glad to hear that it doesnt rain a ton, must have been some californian's saying that because whenever we get the slightest bit of rain people freak out and can't drive :p

i'll have to check out Colorado Springs havent looked into it much, but sounds really nice

haha yea, that's why all of my cousins who tried to move out moved back home because they couldnt afford it, but i dont want to live in cali and i'm tired of living in "the bubble" it gets kind of boring living in the a place that's been named the safest big city in the U.S. for multiple years in a row

7. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

That's incredible. Yeah, it's a rip here. But it's a great city, so it's worth it! But luckily I don't rent. Otherwise I might not feel that way! lol

8. Click Here!

9. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Haha. Yeah, sometimes we say it rains a lot here because we don't like so many people moving up here! ;) But it really doesn't.

10. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

school teacher could be an option, i had been thinking of what i could do with a History major, i think i have decided on that because throughout high school that has always been what i was good at, where classes like math and science, i have always struggled, but i at least want to give this a try :D

11. patrick824

patrick824 Montipora Digitata

manned spaceflight?? that sounds sooo cool what exactly do you do? sorry guys for taking this off topic haha dont mind me :p

12. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Once you get into college there will be so many different options for what you want to study. Lots of stuff you would never think of! So definitely go into school with an open mind and you will find something you truly love.